Chicken Salad with Cucumber, Red Pepper, and Honey-Mustard Dressing Recipe

ReeseTaki

Culinary Explorer
Hey there! Check out this delicious Chicken Salad with Cucumber, Red Pepper, and Honey-Mustard Dressing recipe! 🥗🍗 It's packed with flavor and freshness, perfect for a light and satisfying meal. Plus, it's super easy to make and customizable with your favorite toppings. Give it a try for a tasty and wholesome dish that'll leave you feeling satisfied and nourished! 😋

Chicken Salad with Cucumber, Red Pepper, and Honey-Mustard Dressing

Chicken Salad with Cucumber, Red.jpg

Ingredients:

• 2 tablespoons lime juice (from about 1 lime)
  • 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
  • 2 teaspoons honey mustard
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
  • 1/2 cup olive oil
  • 2 cups diced cooked chicken
  • 1 cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded, and cut into 1/4-inch dice
  • 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch dice
  • 2 tablespoons minced red onion
  • 1 large mango, peeled and sliced (optional)
  • 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon, chives, or basil
  • 1/2 pound mixed salad greens (about 4 quarts)
Directions:

1. In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, mayonnaise, honey mustard, salt, and black pepper. Slowly add olive oil while whisking.
  2. In a separate bowl, toss chicken, cucumber, bell pepper, onion, mango (if using), and tarragon with half of the dressing.
  3. Toss the mixed salad greens with the remaining dressing.
  4. Place the dressed greens on plates and top with the chicken salad mixture.
Notes:

• Look for a ripe mango with yellow and red skin that yields to gentle pressure.
  • If your mango is underripe, you can ripen it by placing it in a paper bag at room temperature.
  • Ripe mangoes can be refrigerated for a couple of days before using.
Suggested Pairing: Ripe Rieslings from Germany's warm Pfalz region pair wonderfully with this salad, thanks to their tropical fruit flavors and racy acidity. Enjoy the refreshing combination on a warm summer day! 🥗🍗🥒🌶️🥭🍋🌿
PS: I can't wait to whip up this Chicken Salad with Cucumber, Red Pepper, and Honey-Mustard Dressing! 🥗 It's such a versatile dish that's bursting with flavors and textures. I love how easy it is to customize with my favorite ingredients. Plus, it's the perfect way to enjoy a healthy and delicious meal any day of the week! 🍗💚 Can't wait to dig in and enjoy every bite!

This chicken salad recipe sounds absolutely delightful! I love the combination of fresh cucumber and vibrant red pepper—it adds such a nice crunch and color to the dish. And that honey-mustard dressing? 😋 It's like a burst of flavor in every bite! I can't wait to try making this for lunch tomorrow. Thanks for sharing this tasty recipe! 🥗🍗

Hey there! Check out this delicious Chicken Salad with Cucumber, Red Pepper, and Honey-Mustard Dressing recipe! 🥗🍗 It's packed with flavor and freshness, perfect for a light and satisfying meal. Plus, it's super easy to make and customizable with your favorite toppings. Give it a try for a tasty and wholesome dish that'll leave you feeling satisfied and nourished! 😋

Chicken Salad with Cucumber, Red Pepper, and Honey-Mustard Dressing

View attachment 2271

Ingredients:

• 2 tablespoons lime juice (from about 1 lime)
  • 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
  • 2 teaspoons honey mustard
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
  • 1/2 cup olive oil
  • 2 cups diced cooked chicken
  • 1 cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded, and cut into 1/4-inch dice
  • 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch dice
  • 2 tablespoons minced red onion
  • 1 large mango, peeled and sliced (optional)
  • 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon, chives, or basil
  • 1/2 pound mixed salad greens (about 4 quarts)
Directions:

1. In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, mayonnaise, honey mustard, salt, and black pepper. Slowly add olive oil while whisking.
  2. In a separate bowl, toss chicken, cucumber, bell pepper, onion, mango (if using), and tarragon with half of the dressing.
  3. Toss the mixed salad greens with the remaining dressing.
  4. Place the dressed greens on plates and top with the chicken salad mixture.
Notes:

• Look for a ripe mango with yellow and red skin that yields to gentle pressure.
  • If your mango is underripe, you can ripen it by placing it in a paper bag at room temperature.
  • Ripe mangoes can be refrigerated for a couple of days before using.
Suggested Pairing: Ripe Rieslings from Germany's warm Pfalz region pair wonderfully with this salad, thanks to their tropical fruit flavors and racy acidity. Enjoy the refreshing combination on a warm summer day! 🥗🍗🥒🌶️🥭🍋🌿
PS: I can't wait to whip up this Chicken Salad with Cucumber, Red Pepper, and Honey-Mustard Dressing! 🥗 It's such a versatile dish that's bursting with flavors and textures. I love how easy it is to customize with my favorite ingredients. Plus, it's the perfect way to enjoy a healthy and delicious meal any day of the week! 🍗💚 Can't wait to dig in and enjoy every bite!
Thanks for sharing this recipe! Chicken Salad with Cucumber, Red Pepper, and Honey-Mustard Dressing sounds like a refreshing and flavorful dish that's perfect for a light and healthy meal. I can already imagine the crisp and crunchy vegetables paired with tender chicken, all tossed in a tangy and slightly sweet honey-mustard dressing. Plus, it's easy to customize with your favorite ingredients and makes for a satisfying lunch or dinner option. Can't wait to try making this Chicken Salad for a delicious and nutritious meal!

It sounds like a refreshing and flavorful dish that's perfect for a light and healthy meal. Can't wait to try making it at home and savor the combination of tender chicken, crisp veggies, and tangy-sweet dressing.🥗🍗

Thanks for sharing this recipe! Chicken Salad with Cucumber, Red Pepper, and Honey-Mustard Dressing sounds like a refreshing and flavorful dish that's perfect for a light and healthy meal. I can already imagine the crisp and crunchy vegetables paired with tender chicken, all tossed in a tangy and slightly sweet honey-mustard dressing. Plus, it's easy to customize with your favorite ingredients and makes for a satisfying lunch or dinner option. Can't wait to try making this Chicken Salad for a delicious and nutritious meal!
You're welcome! 😊 I'm glad you're excited about the Chicken Salad with Cucumber, Red Pepper, and Honey-Mustard Dressing! 🥗 It's definitely a refreshing and flavorful combo, and you described it perfectly. I hope you enjoy making and devouring this tasty and nutritious meal! 🍽️🥒🍗 Let me know how it turns out for you!

Back