Chicken Stir-Fry

strawberrykiss0325

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I'm excited to share one of my favorite go-to recipes: Chicken Stir-Fry. This dish is perfect for busy weeknights when you want something quick, flavorful, and packed with veggies. It's versatile, customizable, and always a hit with my family. I hope you enjoy making and savoring this delicious homemade meal as much as we do! Let's dive into the recipe together!
chicken-stir-fry.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast or thighs, thinly sliced
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
  • 1 small onion, thinly sliced
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 cup broccoli florets
  • 1 cup snap peas
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
  • 1 tablespoon honey or brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon sesame oil
  • Cooked rice or noodles, for serving
  • Optional garnishes: sliced green onions, sesame seeds
Instructions:

1. In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, honey (or brown sugar), and sesame oil to make the sauce. Set aside.
  2. Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the sliced chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, about 5-6 minutes. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
  3. In the same skillet, add the remaining tablespoon of vegetable oil. Add the sliced bell pepper, onion, and minced garlic, and cook for 2-3 minutes until slightly softened.
  4. Add the broccoli florets and snap peas to the skillet, and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
  5. Return the cooked chicken to the skillet, and pour the sauce over the chicken and vegetables. Stir well to coat everything evenly with the sauce.
  6. Cook for another 1-2 minutes until the sauce has thickened slightly and everything is heated through.
  7. Serve the chicken stir-fry hot over cooked rice or noodles, and garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds if desired.

This Chicken Stir-Fry recipe sounds awesome! I'm always on the lookout for quick and tasty meals, especially ones loaded with veggies. I think I might give this a shot next week. Thanks for sharing!

Oh, Chicken Stir-Fry is a dish that's near and dear to my heart! There's just something about the sizzle of the chicken in the pan, the aroma of the garlic and ginger wafting through the kitchen, and the colorful medley of veggies that makes my mouth water every time.🫶🫶

Back