Chicken Strips Recipe

johnlloyd

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I just had to share my go-to recipe for crispy chicken strips. They're a hit in my house, and I bet your family will love them too! Here’s how you can make them:

Ingredients:

• 1 lb chicken breasts, cut into strips
  • 1 cup buttermilk
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup breadcrumbs (panko works great!)
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp paprika
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp black pepper
  • 2 eggs, beaten
  • Oil for frying
Instructions:

1. Marinate the Chicken: Place the chicken strips in a bowl and pour the buttermilk over them. Let them marinate in the fridge for at least an hour. This makes them super tender and juicy!
  2. Prep the Coating: In one bowl, mix the flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. In another bowl, beat the eggs. In a third bowl, place the breadcrumbs.
  3. Coat the Chicken: Dip each chicken strip first in the flour mixture, then in the beaten eggs, and finally in the breadcrumbs, making sure each strip is well-coated.
  4. Fry to Perfection: Heat oil in a deep skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the chicken strips in batches until they're golden brown and crispy, about 3-4 minutes per side. Make sure not to overcrowd the pan.
  5. Drain and Serve: Place the cooked strips on a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess oil. Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauces – honey mustard and ranch are my faves!
These chicken strips are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or as a party snack. Give them a try and let me know how they turn out! Enjoy! 😊
Chicken Strips Recipe.jpg

Hey everyone! I just had to share my go-to recipe for crispy chicken strips. They're a hit in my house, and I bet your family will love them too! Here’s how you can make them:

Ingredients:

• 1 cup buttermilk
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp paprika
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp black pepper
  • 2 eggs, beaten
  • Oil for frying
Instructions:

1. Marinate the Chicken: Place the chicken strips in a bowl and pour the buttermilk over them. Let them marinate in the fridge for at least an hour. This makes them super tender and juicy!
  2. Prep the Coating: In one bowl, mix the flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. In another bowl, beat the eggs. In a third bowl, place the breadcrumbs.
  3. Coat the Chicken: Dip each chicken strip first in the flour mixture, then in the beaten eggs, and finally in the breadcrumbs, making sure each strip is well-coated.
  4. Fry to Perfection: Heat oil in a deep skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the chicken strips in batches until they're golden brown and crispy, about 3-4 minutes per side. Make sure not to overcrowd the pan.
  5. Drain and Serve: Place the cooked strips on a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess oil. Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauces – honey mustard and ranch are my faves!
These chicken strips are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or as a party snack. Give them a try and let me know how they turn out! Enjoy! 😊View attachment 4979

Thanks for sharing this recipe! I think this will turn out into a finger-licking moment. Can't wait to try!

Ingredients:

• 1 cup buttermilk
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp paprika
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp black pepper
  • 2 eggs, beaten
  • Oil for frying
Instructions:

These chicken strips are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or as a party snack. Give them a try and let me know how they turn out! Enjoy! 😊View attachment 4979

Yum, homemade chicken strips are the best! Definitely trying this out for my next movie night snack! 🍗🎬

Back