Chicken & Veggie Stir-Fry

aeris

Novice Foodie
Hey everyone, I made this Chicken & Veggie Stir-Fry for dinner last night, and it turned out so flavorful and delicious that I just had to share the recipe with you all!

It's a quick and easy dish that's perfect for busy weeknights. Plus, it's packed with protein and veggies, making it a healthy and satisfying meal. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Ingredients:​

• 1 lb chicken breast, thinly sliced
    chicken and veggie stir fry.jpg
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
  • 1 onion, sliced
  • 1 red bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 cup broccoli florets
  • 1 cup snap peas
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
  • 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
  • 1 teaspoon sesame oil
  • 2 tablespoons cornstarch
  • 1/2 cup chicken broth
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Cooked rice, for serving

Instructions:​

1. Prepare the chicken: Season the chicken slices with salt and pepper. Heat a large pan over medium-high heat and add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. Add the chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, about 5-6 minutes. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
  2. Cook the vegetables: In the same pan, add the remaining tablespoon of vegetable oil. Add the garlic and ginger, and sauté for about 30 seconds, until fragrant. Add the onion, bell peppers, broccoli, and snap peas. Cook, stirring frequently, until the vegetables are tender-crisp, about 5-6 minutes.
  3. Make the sauce: In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame oil, cornstarch, and chicken broth until smooth.
  4. Combine everything: Return the chicken to the pan with the vegetables. Pour the sauce over the chicken and vegetables. Stir well to coat everything in the sauce. Cook for another 2-3 minutes, until the sauce has thickened and everything is heated through.
  5. Serve: Serve the chicken and vegetable stir-fry over cooked rice. Enjoy your delicious homemade meal!
I love how versatile this recipe is—you can easily customize it with your favorite vegetables or add different spices to suit your taste. It's a great way to use up any leftover veggies you have in the fridge. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

This Chicken & Veggie Stir-Fry recipe is fantastic! It's quick, flavorful, and packed with protein and veggies—perfect for busy weeknights. Will try it out soon! 💛

Last month, I tried this Chicken & Veggie Stir-Fry for the first time and it was surprisingly easy to make. The sauce had this perfect balance of sweet and savory that I couldn't get enough of!

Hey everyone! I made this Chicken & Veggie Stir-Fry last night, and it turned out so flavorful and delicious that I just had to share the recipe with you all! Packed with protein and fresh veggies, it's a perfect quick and healthy dinner. Enjoy! 🥢🍛😊

Back