Chicken Yakitori Recipe

Bubbles

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I'm thrilled to share one of my all-time favorite recipes for Chicken Yakitori with you. Growing up, some of my fondest memories involve eating street food like this dish with my friends. Even though we now live miles apart, recreating this dish at home always brings back those cherished moments of laughter and bonding over delicious meals.

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons sake (or dry white wine)
  • 2 tablespoons mirin (or honey)
  • 1 tablespoon brown sugar
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon grated ginger
  • Bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
Instructions:
  1. In a bowl, combine soy sauce, sake, mirin, brown sugar, minced garlic, and grated ginger to make the marinade.
  2. Add the chicken pieces to the marinade, making sure they're well coated. Let it marinate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
  3. Preheat your grill or broiler to medium-high heat.
  4. Thread the marinated chicken pieces onto the soaked bamboo skewers, dividing them evenly.
  5. Grill or broil the skewers for 5-7 minutes on each side, or until the chicken is cooked through and nicely charred on the edges.
  6. Baste the chicken skewers with the remaining marinade while grilling for extra flavor.
  7. Serve the Chicken Yakitori hot off the grill, garnished with chopped green onions or sesame seeds if desired.
Chicken Yakitori Recipe.jpg

Recreating this Chicken Yakitori dish at home always brings me a sense of comfort, especially when I'm feeling a bit homesick for those nostalgic moments shared with friends🍢🔥✨

Oh, this Chicken Yakitori Recipe looks amazing! 😋 Love the idea of those juicy skewers packed with flavor. Can't wait to fire up the grill and give this a try for our next barbecue. Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe!

Hey everyone! I'm thrilled to share one of my all-time favorite recipes for Chicken Yakitori with you. Growing up, some of my fondest memories involve eating street food like this dish with my friends. Even though we now live miles apart, recreating this dish at home always brings back those cherished moments of laughter and bonding over delicious meals.

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons sake (or dry white wine)
  • 2 tablespoons mirin (or honey)
  • 1 tablespoon brown sugar
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon grated ginger
  • Bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
Instructions:
  1. In a bowl, combine soy sauce, sake, mirin, brown sugar, minced garlic, and grated ginger to make the marinade.
  2. Add the chicken pieces to the marinade, making sure they're well coated. Let it marinate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
  3. Preheat your grill or broiler to medium-high heat.
  4. Thread the marinated chicken pieces onto the soaked bamboo skewers, dividing them evenly.
  5. Grill or broil the skewers for 5-7 minutes on each side, or until the chicken is cooked through and nicely charred on the edges.
  6. Baste the chicken skewers with the remaining marinade while grilling for extra flavor.
  7. Serve the Chicken Yakitori hot off the grill, garnished with chopped green onions or sesame seeds if desired.
View attachment 3219
Recreating this Chicken Yakitori dish at home always brings me a sense of comfort, especially when I'm feeling a bit homesick for those nostalgic moments shared with friends🍢🔥✨
Love chicken yakitori! Perfect for grilling season. Thanks for sharing this recipe! 🍢🔥

Back