Chili Roasted Potatoes

Rain

Culinary Explorer
Hi guys, I want to share this tasty recipe of Chili Roasted Potatoes. These crispy, spicy potatoes are perfect for any meal and super easy to make. Let’s get roasting!
600×600
75.3 kB

Chili Roasted Potatoes.jpg

Chili Roasted Potatoes Recipe:

Ingredients:

• 2 lbs baby potatoes, halved
  • 3 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon chili powder
  • 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
  2. In a large bowl, toss the halved baby potatoes with olive oil, chili powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper until evenly coated.
  3. Spread the potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
  4. Roast in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden brown and crispy, stirring halfway through to ensure even cooking.
  5. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley for garnish.
  6. Serve hot and enjoy!

Eat well 😊

What if we added some crumbled bacon on top of these Chili Roasted Potatoes? Just brainstorming some delicious ideas here! 🥓

These Chili Roasted Potatoes are a flavor explosion! I can already imagine the crispy perfection of those baby potatoes coated in a tantalizing mix of spices. To counterbalance the heat, a hint of freshness is added with the parsley. I am so excited to attempt this dish! 🔥🥔🌶️

Chili Roasted Potatoes? Yes, please! 🌶️🥔 These sound like the ultimate side dish for any meal. Can't wait to try them out and spice up my dinner routine. Thanks for sharing this tasty recipe! 😋

Ah, Chili Roasted Potatoes, a spicy twist on a classic comfort dish! 🌶️🥔 Imagine tender, golden potatoes, roasted to crispy perfection and infused with the fiery kick of chili flakes.

Back