Chocolate Chess Pie

Ruth_

Tasty Apprentice
🥧🍫 Get ready to indulge in a slice of Southern charm with this decadent Chocolate Chess Pie! Rich, fudgy, and delightfully sweet, this pie is perfect for chocolate lovers and anyone with a sweet tooth. Easy to make and impossible to resist, let's get baking! 🌟😋
Chocolate Chess Pie.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 pre-made pie crust (or homemade if you prefer)
  • 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
  • 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1/4 cup whole milk
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • Pinch of salt
  • Powdered sugar, for dusting (optional)
  • Whipped cream, for serving (optional)
Instructions:

1. Preheat Oven:
    • Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Place the pie crust in a 9-inch pie dish, crimping the edges as desired. Set aside.
  2. Mix Dry Ingredients:
    • In a large mixing bowl, combine the granulated sugar and unsweetened cocoa powder. Mix until well blended.
  3. Add Wet Ingredients:
    • Add the melted butter to the sugar and cocoa mixture, stirring until smooth.
    • Beat in the eggs, one at a time, until fully incorporated.
    • Stir in the milk, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
  4. Fill the Crust:
    • Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared pie crust, spreading it out evenly.
  5. Bake:
    • Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, or until the pie is set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. The pie should have a slightly crispy top and a fudgy center.
  6. Cool and Serve:
    • Allow the pie to cool completely on a wire rack. Dust with powdered sugar if desired.
    • Serve with a dollop of whipped cream for an extra touch of indulgence.

Enjoy your delightful Chocolate Chess Pie! 🍫🥧✨

I love how simple the recipe is, and the ingredients are all things I usually have on hand. The combo of the crispy top and fudgy center is making my mouth water already. Can't wait to try this out—thanks for sharing! 🙂😉👍✨

🥧🍫 Get ready to indulge in a slice of Southern charm with this decadent Chocolate Chess Pie! Rich, fudgy, and delightfully sweet, this pie is perfect for chocolate lovers and anyone with a sweet tooth. Easy to make and impossible to resist, let's get baking! 🌟😋
View attachment 3369

Ingredients:

• 1 pre-made pie crust (or homemade if you prefer)
  • 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
  • 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1/4 cup whole milk
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • Pinch of salt
  • Powdered sugar, for dusting (optional)
  • Whipped cream, for serving (optional)
Instructions:

1. Preheat Oven:
    • Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Place the pie crust in a 9-inch pie dish, crimping the edges as desired. Set aside.
  2. Mix Dry Ingredients:
    • In a large mixing bowl, combine the granulated sugar and unsweetened cocoa powder. Mix until well blended.
  3. Add Wet Ingredients:
    • Add the melted butter to the sugar and cocoa mixture, stirring until smooth.
    • Beat in the eggs, one at a time, until fully incorporated.
    • Stir in the milk, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
  4. Fill the Crust:
    • Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared pie crust, spreading it out evenly.
  5. Bake:
    • Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, or until the pie is set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. The pie should have a slightly crispy top and a fudgy center.
  6. Cool and Serve:
    • Allow the pie to cool completely on a wire rack. Dust with powdered sugar if desired.
    • Serve with a dollop of whipped cream for an extra touch of indulgence.

Enjoy your delightful Chocolate Chess Pie! 🍫🥧✨
This Chocolate Chess Pie sounds absolutely divine! I love how rich and decadent it looks. Definitely adding this to my list of must-try desserts! 🍫🥧

Back