Chocolate chip cake recipe

Tedday2223

Novice Foodie
Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or simply craving a sweet treat, this recipe promises to satisfy your chocolate cravings. Here’s how to create a decadent chocolate chip cake that will delight everyone at the table.

Ingredients:
  • 1 and 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 3/4 cup milk
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 cup chocolate chips (semi-sweet or milk chocolate)
Instructions:
  1. Preheat and Prepare:
    • Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 9-inch round cake pan or line it with parchment paper for easy removal.
  2. Mix Dry Ingredients:
    • In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
  3. Cream Butter and Sugar:
    • In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter and sugar until light and fluffy using an electric mixer or stand mixer.
  4. Add Wet Ingredients:
    • Beat in the eggs, one at a time, followed by the vanilla extract.
  5. Combine Dry and Wet Ingredients:
    • Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, alternating with the milk. Begin and end with the dry ingredients, mixing until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
  6. Fold in Chocolate Chips:
    • Gently fold in the chocolate chips using a spatula or wooden spoon until evenly distributed throughout the batter.
  7. Bake:
    • Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and spread it evenly. Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
  8. Cool and Serve:
    • Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely. Once cooled, slice and serve. Optionally, dust with powdered sugar or serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
With its tender crumb and pockets of melted chocolate chips, each bite offers a taste of pure indulgence. Enjoy it warm with a glass of milk or coffee, and share the joy of homemade baking with your loved ones. 🎂🎂

1720883954657.jpeg

I just came across this Chocolate Chip Cake recipe, and I can't wait to try it! 🍰✨ It sounds absolutely delicious and looks so easy to make. Chocolate chips in every bite? Yes, please! 😋 Thanks for sharing this recipe – my sweet tooth is already excited! 🍫🧁

Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or simply craving a sweet treat, this recipe promises to satisfy your chocolate cravings. Here’s how to create a decadent chocolate chip cake that will delight everyone at the table.

Ingredients:
  • 1 and 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 3/4 cup milk
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 cup chocolate chips (semi-sweet or milk chocolate)
Instructions:
  1. Preheat and Prepare:
    • Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 9-inch round cake pan or line it with parchment paper for easy removal.
  2. Mix Dry Ingredients:
    • In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
  3. Cream Butter and Sugar:
    • In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter and sugar until light and fluffy using an electric mixer or stand mixer.
  4. Add Wet Ingredients:
    • Beat in the eggs, one at a time, followed by the vanilla extract.
  5. Combine Dry and Wet Ingredients:
    • Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, alternating with the milk. Begin and end with the dry ingredients, mixing until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
  6. Fold in Chocolate Chips:
    • Gently fold in the chocolate chips using a spatula or wooden spoon until evenly distributed throughout the batter.
  7. Bake:
    • Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and spread it evenly. Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
  8. Cool and Serve:
    • Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely. Once cooled, slice and serve. Optionally, dust with powdered sugar or serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
With its tender crumb and pockets of melted chocolate chips, each bite offers a taste of pure indulgence. Enjoy it warm with a glass of milk or coffee, and share the joy of homemade baking with your loved ones. 🎂🎂

View attachment 4969
This chocolate chip cake sounds absolutely divine! Perfect for satisfying my sweet tooth. 🍫🍰

This recipe sounds amazing! I love the classic chocolate chip cake, and this one seems like it would be perfect. I'm definitely going to try it out this weekend. 😉👌😋👍

Back