Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins

cloudy_00

Novice Foodie
Hey there! I just made a batch of these fantastic Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins, and they're a hit! 🧁They're moist, full of flavor, and make for a delightful breakfast or snack. Plus, they're a sneaky way to add some veggies to your diet. Here's how they came together:

chocolate chip zucchini muffins.jpg
Ingredients:

• 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 cups grated zucchini (about 1 medium zucchini)
  • 3/4 cup chocolate chips
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
  2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
  3. In a large bowl, mix together the melted butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until well combined.
  4. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
  5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
  6. Fold in the grated zucchini and chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
  7. Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full.
  8. Bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
  9. Remove from the oven and allow the muffins to cool in the tin for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.

Enjoy baking these Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins for yourself! They're a delightful treat that's sure to please everyone at your table. Happy baking! :love:

Woah, I can't imagine what would a zucchini taste like in a muffin! But I'll gladly like to try out this recipe. If it works out well for me, maybe I'll try a pumpkin next time instead of zucchini;)

Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins are an absolute game-changer! Simple ingredients, extraordinary taste. Trust me, you won't be able to resist grabbing seconds... or thirds! 😋

Back