Chorizo and Eggs

jannababe

Culinary Explorer
IMG_2306.jpg

I tried this Chorizo and Eggs recipe the other day, and it was such a comforting, satisfying breakfast. The spicy chorizo pairs perfectly with the creamy eggs, making it a dish I’m definitely going to keep in my rotation.

Ingredients:​

• 4 large eggs
  • 6 oz chorizo sausage, casing removed
  • 1/4 cup diced onion
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh cilantro or parsley for garnish (optional)

Instructions:​

1. Cook the Chorizo: Start by heating a pan over medium heat. Add the chorizo and break it up with a spatula as it cooks. Cook for about 5-7 minutes until it's browned and slightly crispy.
  2. Add the Onions: Toss in the diced onions and sauté until they become soft and translucent, about 3-4 minutes.
  3. Cook the Eggs: In a bowl, whisk the eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper. Pour the eggs into the pan with the chorizo and onions. Stir gently and cook until the eggs are just set, but still creamy, about 3-5 minutes.
  4. Garnish and Serve: Once done, sprinkle with fresh cilantro or parsley if you like. Serve hot with warm tortillas or toast.
This recipe is quick and so satisfying—it’s got just the right kick to start your day off strong. If you’re a fan of flavorful, hearty breakfasts, this one’s a must-try! 🌞

Chorizo and eggs sound like the ultimate breakfast combo! 🌶️🍳 Love how flavorful and hearty this looks. Can’t wait to try this for a delicious start to my day!

That Chorizo and Eggs recipe sounds 🔥 such a bomb way to kickstart the day! Thanks for sharing, definitely adding it to my breakfast rotation too. Can’t wait to try it with some fresh cilantro on top! 😋

Chorizo and eggs is such a classic and satisfying combo! 🥚🌶️ The smoky, spicy chorizo adds so much flavor to the eggs. Perfect for breakfast tacos or just with a side of toast.

Back