Cinnamon Butterscotch Pie

AL_

Tasty Apprentice
With its flaky crust and velvety filling, this pie is a cozy dessert delight that's sure to warm your soul. Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or simply craving a slice of comfort, this recipe promises to satisfy your sweet tooth in the most delicious way possible.

Ingredients:
- 1 pre-made pie crust (9-inch), baked and cooled
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- 3 large egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Whipped cream, for topping

Cinnamon Butterscotch Pie.jpg

Instructions:
1. In a saucepan, combine the brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Gradually whisk in the milk until smooth.
2. Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, until it thickens and comes to a boil, about 5-7 minutes.
3. In a separate bowl, lightly beat the egg yolks. Gradually whisk in about 1 cup of the hot sugar mixture to temper the eggs.
4. Pour the egg mixture back into the saucepan with the remaining sugar mixture, whisking constantly.
5. Cook the mixture for an additional 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
6. Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the butter and vanilla extract until the butter is melted and the mixture is smooth.
7. Pour the butterscotch filling into the baked pie crust and smooth the top with a spatula.
8. Allow the pie to cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or until set.
9. Serve the pie chilled, topped with whipped cream if desired.

Enjoy your delicious Cinnamon Butterscotch Pie! 🥧🍂✨

Oh my goodness, that sounds divine! 🤤🥧 Can't wait to dive into making this cinnamon butterscotch pie! Thanks a million for sharing the recipe – you're a dessert wizard! 🌟👩‍🍳 Time to whip up some sweet magic in the kitchen and indulge in every heavenly bite! 🍴✨

Anything that has cinnamon is something I would automatically love! Adding this to my cinnamon recipes!

This sounds like the perfect fall dessert! 🍂🥧 I can already imagine the cozy vibes with every bite. Thanks for the recipe, can't wait to bake it!

Back