Clafoutis Recipe

itsmepat

Novice Foodie
cherry-clafoutis-1 (1).jpg

I recently made clafoutis, and it was such a delightful treat! 🍒 This French dessert is like a custard and cake combo, filled with juicy fruit. It’s super simple to whip up and perfect for any occasion!

Ingredients:

• 2 cups cherries (pitted, or you can use other fruits like blueberries or pears)
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • Powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a baking dish (about 9-inch).
  2. Spread the pitted cherries evenly in the bottom of the dish.
  3. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, flour, sugar, vanilla, and salt until smooth.
  4. Pour the batter over the cherries, ensuring they're well covered.
  5. Bake for about 40-45 minutes, or until the top is golden and a toothpick comes out clean.
  6. Let it cool slightly, then dust with powdered sugar before serving. 🍰
This clafoutis is so comforting and perfect for brunch or dessert. The fruit adds a lovely sweetness, and it’s so easy to make! Can’t wait to make it again soon! ✨

That sounds delicious! 😋🍰 Clafoutis is such a treat—juicy fruit and custardy goodness is always a win. Glad you enjoyed it! 🍒✨

That clafoutis looks absolutely delish! Thanks for sharing this awesome recipe, can't wait to try it out myself. Simple, sweet, and perfect for any time of the day—totally my kind of dessert! 🙌✨

View attachment 5501

I recently made clafoutis, and it was such a delightful treat! 🍒 This French dessert is like a custard and cake combo, filled with juicy fruit. It’s super simple to whip up and perfect for any occasion!

Ingredients:

• 2 cups cherries (pitted, or you can use other fruits like blueberries or pears)
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • Powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a baking dish (about 9-inch).
  2. Spread the pitted cherries evenly in the bottom of the dish.
  3. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, flour, sugar, vanilla, and salt until smooth.
  4. Pour the batter over the cherries, ensuring they're well covered.
  5. Bake for about 40-45 minutes, or until the top is golden and a toothpick comes out clean.
  6. Let it cool slightly, then dust with powdered sugar before serving. 🍰
This clafoutis is so comforting and perfect for brunch or dessert. The fruit adds a lovely sweetness, and it’s so easy to make! Can’t wait to make it again soon! ✨
Clafoutis is such an underrated dessert! 🍒 It’s so simple, yet feels so fancy. Perfect for when you want to impress without too much fuss.

That clafoutis looks amazing! It’s so cool how simple it is to make and how delicious it turns out. Thanks for sharing the recipe—definitely giving this a try soon! 😋👩‍🍳

Back