Classic Chocolate Pie

mndynthn12

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, fellow baking enthusiasts! 🌟🍫 Ever get that sudden craving for something decadently delicious? Well, guess what? I've got just the recipe to satisfy those sweet urges – our mouthwatering Old Fashioned Chocolate Pie! 🥧❤️ Picture this: a luscious blend of rich cocoa and buttery pie crust, ready to delight your taste buds and warm your soul. 🤤💫 Whether it's a spontaneous baking session or a planned treat for yourself (and maybe a lucky few!), this classic dessert is guaranteed to hit the spot. ✨ So, why wait? Let's dive into the joy of baking and whip up some chocolatey magic together! 🎉👩‍🍳 #BakeAway #SweetIndulgence 🙌

Classic Chocolate Pie Ingredients:

Classic Chocolate Pie (1).jpg

• Pie shell: You can opt for a store-bought pie crust or embark on a homemade crust adventure.
  • Chocolate chips: Melt these decadent morsels into the mix for an extra dose of richness. Choose between milk chocolate or dark chocolate chips.
  • Cocoa Powder: The heart of our chocolatey filling. I recommend unsweetened cocoa powder, but any variety will work just fine.
  • Sugar: Balances out the bitterness of the cocoa. Use either white or brown sugar according to your preference.
  • Whole Milk: Provides a creamy, luxurious texture to our pie. For an even richer taste, go for heavy cream or whipping cream.
  • Unsalted Butter: Adds a smooth, velvety mouthfeel. Melt it down and incorporate it into the filling.
  • Cornstarch: The secret ingredient for achieving the perfect consistency. It helps our filling thicken up just right.
  • Vanilla: The perfect finishing touch. Opt for pure vanilla extract for the best flavor.

Instructions:
  1. In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, and cocoa powder.
  2. Gradually pour in the milk, stirring until everything is well combined.
  3. Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, until it comes to a boil. Once it starts to thicken, remove it from the heat right away.
  4. Stir in the melted butter, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips until smooth and velvety.
  5. Allow the mixture to cool slightly, then pour it into your pre-baked pie shell.
  6. Let the pie cool to room temperature before covering it with plastic wrap and chilling it in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
  7. Prior to serving, whip up some cream with powdered sugar and vanilla using a hand mixer or electric mixer. Spread this delightful topping over the pie and add any additional garnishes as desired.
Enjoy this timeless chocolate pie with your loved ones and revel in its rich, creamy goodness! 🥧🍫✨

Hey there, fellow baking enthusiasts! 🌟🍫 Ever get that sudden craving for something decadently delicious? Well, guess what? I've got just the recipe to satisfy those sweet urges – our mouthwatering Old Fashioned Chocolate Pie! 🥧❤️ Picture this: a luscious blend of rich cocoa and buttery pie crust, ready to delight your taste buds and warm your soul. 🤤💫 Whether it's a spontaneous baking session or a planned treat for yourself (and maybe a lucky few!), this classic dessert is guaranteed to hit the spot. ✨ So, why wait? Let's dive into the joy of baking and whip up some chocolatey magic together! 🎉👩‍🍳 #BakeAway #SweetIndulgence 🙌

1500×1000
141.4 kB

View attachment 1163

• Pie shell: You can opt for a store-bought pie crust or embark on a homemade crust adventure.
  • Chocolate chips: Melt these decadent morsels into the mix for an extra dose of richness. Choose between milk chocolate or dark chocolate chips.
  • Cocoa Powder: The heart of our chocolatey filling. I recommend unsweetened cocoa powder, but any variety will work just fine.
  • Sugar: Balances out the bitterness of the cocoa. Use either white or brown sugar according to your preference.
  • Whole Milk: Provides a creamy, luxurious texture to our pie. For an even richer taste, go for heavy cream or whipping cream.
  • Unsalted Butter: Adds a smooth, velvety mouthfeel. Melt it down and incorporate it into the filling.
  • Cornstarch: The secret ingredient for achieving the perfect consistency. It helps our filling thicken up just right.
  • Vanilla: The perfect finishing touch. Opt for pure vanilla extract for the best flavor.

Instructions:
  3. Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, until it comes to a boil. Once it starts to thicken, remove it from the heat right away.
  4. Stir in the melted butter, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips until smooth and velvety.
  5. Allow the mixture to cool slightly, then pour it into your pre-baked pie shell.
  6. Let the pie cool to room temperature before covering it with plastic wrap and chilling it in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
  7. Prior to serving, whip up some cream with powdered sugar and vanilla using a hand mixer or electric mixer. Spread this delightful topping over the pie and add any additional garnishes as desired.
Enjoy this timeless chocolate pie with your loved ones and revel in its rich, creamy goodness! 🥧🍫✨
I added it to my fav lists. Thanks for sharing this classic chocolate pie🤤

View attachment 1163

Instructions:
This dessert looks so delicious, I'll ask my mom to make it! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back