Classic Homemade Garlic Bread Recipe

hoyeon

Culinary Explorer
Hey foodie friends!
I wanted to share one of my go-to recipes that's always a hit at my dinner table: homemade garlic bread! It's simple, flavorful, and pairs perfectly with so many dishes. Plus, who can resist the smell of freshly baked bread wafting through the kitchen? Here's how I make it:
1713741588792.jpeg

Ingredients:
  • 1 loaf of French bread or Italian bread
  • 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
  • 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
  2. In a small bowl, mix together the softened butter, minced garlic, chopped parsley, salt, and black pepper until well combined.
  3. Using a serrated knife, slice the loaf of bread in half horizontally to create two long halves.
  4. Spread the garlic butter mixture evenly over the cut sides of the bread halves. Make sure to get all those delicious garlic bits evenly distributed!
  5. If you're feeling extra indulgent, sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese over the buttered bread halves for an added cheesy kick.
  6. Place the buttered bread halves on the prepared baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and crispy.
  7. Once baked, remove the garlic bread from the oven and let it cool slightly before slicing into thick, hearty pieces.
  8. Serve your homemade garlic bread alongside your favorite pasta dishes, soups, or salads for a truly satisfying meal!
I hope you all give this recipe a try and enjoy it as much as my family does. Let me know if you have any questions or if you have your own favorite variations of garlic bread to share! 🥖🧄✨

Who doesn't love a good old classic like homemade garlic bread? 🍞🧄 It's the ultimate comfort food side dish that pairs perfectly with pasta, soups, or just about anything! Can't wait to whip up a batch of this garlicky goodness and savor every crispy, buttery bite. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 😋👌

Who doesn't love a good old classic like homemade garlic bread? 🍞🧄 It's the ultimate comfort food side dish that pairs perfectly with pasta, soups, or just about anything! Can't wait to whip up a batch of this garlicky goodness and savor every crispy, buttery bite. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 😋
64×64 png
3.8 kB

👌
Tried making it last night and it was a hit with the fam... 🍞🧄

Oh, garlic bread! 😍 There's something so comforting about the smell of it baking in the oven. Your recipe seems straightforward and delicious. I can't wait to try it out and share it with my family. Thanks for sharing this classic gem with us! 🍞🧄

Back