Culinary Explorer
Ingredients:
  • 1 tablespoon coconut oil
  • 2 tablespoons green curry paste
  • 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
  • 1 cup vegetable broth
  • 1 tablespoon soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons brown sugar
  • 2 cups mixed vegetables (such as bell peppers, zucchini, and mushrooms)
  • 1 cup diced tofu or cooked shrimp
  • Fresh basil leaves for garnish
  • Cooked rice for serving
    1714013898362.jpeg
Instructions:
  1. In a large skillet or wok, heat coconut oil over medium heat. Add green curry paste and cook for a minute to release the flavors.
  2. Pour in coconut milk, vegetable broth, soy sauce, and brown sugar. Stir well to combine.
  3. Add mixed vegetables and diced tofu or cooked shrimp to the skillet. Bring the mixture to a simmer.
  4. Cook until the vegetables are tender and the protein is heated through, about 5-7 minutes.
  5. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
  6. Serve the coconut milk Thai green curry over cooked rice, garnished with fresh basil leaves. Enjoy the fragrant and flavorful dish!

That Thai green curry recipe sounds amazing! 😍 I love using coconut milk in curries; it adds such a creamy richness that pairs perfectly with the spicy and aromatic flavors of the green curry paste. Plus, it's versatile, so you can throw in your favorite veggies and proteins to customize it just the way you like. Definitely going to give this recipe a try for dinner tonight! Thanks for sharing! 🌿🥥🍛

Coconut Milk Thai Green Curry Recipe? 🥥🍛 Yes, please! 😋🌿 There's something so comforting about the creamy coconut milk and the aromatic flavors of Thai green curry. I can practically taste the spicy-sweet goodness already! Can't wait to give this recipe a try and transport my taste buds to Thailand. Thanks for sharing this culinary gem!

Ingredients:
  • 1 tablespoon coconut oil
  • 2 tablespoons green curry paste
  • 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
  • 1 cup vegetable broth
  • 1 tablespoon soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons brown sugar
  • 2 cups mixed vegetables (such as bell peppers, zucchini, and mushrooms)
  • 1 cup diced tofu or cooked shrimp
  • Fresh basil leaves for garnish
  • Cooked rice for servingView attachment 2420
Instructions:
  1. In a large skillet or wok, heat coconut oil over medium heat. Add green curry paste and cook for a minute to release the flavors.
  2. Pour in coconut milk, vegetable broth, soy sauce, and brown sugar. Stir well to combine.
  3. Add mixed vegetables and diced tofu or cooked shrimp to the skillet. Bring the mixture to a simmer.
  4. Cook until the vegetables are tender and the protein is heated through, about 5-7 minutes.
  5. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
  6. Serve the coconut milk Thai green curry over cooked rice, garnished with fresh basil leaves. Enjoy the fragrant and flavorful dish!
I've been craving some Thai green curry lately, and this recipe with coconut milk sounds perfect! The creamy texture of the coconut milk paired with the aromatic flavors of the green curry paste is just heavenly. Can't wait to whip up a batch for dinner tonight! Thanks for sharing!

Wow, your Coconut Milk Thai Green Curry recipe looks absolutely mouthwatering! 😋 I love the vibrant colors and fragrant ingredients you've used. It seems like the perfect blend of creamy coconut milk and aromatic spices. I can't wait to try making it at home—I'm sure it'll be a hit with my family! Thanks for sharing your culinary expertise with us! 🥥🍲

Back