Cole Slaw Recipe

benzie

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to share my go-to coleslaw recipe that always gets rave reviews at BBQs and potlucks. It's super easy to make and absolutely delicious. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

Ingredients:

• 1 medium green cabbage, finely shredded
  • 1 large carrot, grated
  • 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
  • 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
  • 1 tablespoon sugar
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional: 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Instructions:

1. In a large bowl, combine the shredded cabbage, grated carrot, and sliced red onion.
  2. In a separate small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, and sugar until smooth.
  3. Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss until everything is well coated.
  4. Season with salt and pepper to taste. If you like a bit of freshness, add the chopped parsley.
  5. Let it sit in the fridge for at least an hour before serving to let the flavors meld together. It's even better if you can make it a day ahead!
    Cole Slaw Recipe.jpg
This coleslaw is creamy, tangy, and has the perfect crunch. Great as a side dish or on top of pulled pork sandwiches. Enjoy!

I actually rarely adds coleslaw as a side dish for my burger or eat it alone but this recipe of yours quite tricked me and changed my POV about coleslaw. Thanks for sharing your recipe. I love how my slaw turned out after following the recipe. Soooo yummm :love:😋🤤

Hey, thanks for sharing the coleslaw recipe! It sounds bomb, especially with the apple cider vinegar twist. Gonna try it out next BBQ for sure. Appreciate the suggestion! (y)

Back