Copycat Delicious Matcha Green Tea Frappuccino 🍡

Marich

Tasty Apprentice
Yesterday, I was craving a matcha drink and the first thing that came to my mind was the Matcha Latte from Starbucks. However, I had second thoughts about it and decided to make an alternative to satisfy my craving. I found a recipe for a Matcha Green Tea Frappuccino, which was perfect for me because I had a lot of stock matcha in my pantry. This recipe is versatile and can be made with any kind of milk. For a thicker and smoother Frappuccino, you can add xanthan gum. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did! ;)

Copycat Delicious Matcha Green Tea Frappuccino.jpeg

Ingredients
2 cups ice cubes
1 Β½ cups milk
1 fluid ounce vanilla-flavored syrup (such as Torani), or to taste
1 Β½ teaspoons green tea powder (matcha)

Directions
Blend ice, milk, vanilla syrup, and green tea powder together in a blender until smooth.

"And that is all you need to do!"🀩

Yesterday, I was craving a matcha drink and the first thing that came to my mind was the Matcha Latte from Starbucks. However, I had second thoughts about it and decided to make an alternative to satisfy my craving. I found a recipe for a Matcha Green Tea Frappuccino, which was perfect for me because I had a lot of stock matcha in my pantry. This recipe is versatile and can be made with any kind of milk. For a thicker and smoother Frappuccino, you can add xanthan gum. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did! ;)

View attachment 1386
Ingredients
2 cups ice cubes
1 Β½ cups milk
1 fluid ounce vanilla-flavored syrup (such as Torani), or to taste
1 Β½ teaspoons green tea powder (matcha)

Directions
Blend ice, milk, vanilla syrup, and green tea powder together in a blender until smooth.

"And that is all you need to do!"🀩
Hey there! 🍡 I think making a copycat Matcha Green Tea Frappuccino at home is a fantastic idea! 😊 Though, to nail that delicious Starbucks taste, consider using high-quality matcha powder and blending it with milk, ice, and a touch of sweetness like honey or agave syrup. It's a refreshing treat you can enjoy anytime! 🌿

Hey there! 🍡 I think making a copycat Matcha Green Tea Frappuccino at home is a fantastic idea! 😊 Though, to nail that delicious Starbucks taste, consider using high-quality matcha powder and blending it with milk, ice, and a touch of sweetness like honey or agave syrup. It's a refreshing treat you can enjoy anytime! 🌿
Totally agree! Using premium matcha powder and a touch of sweetness really takes that homemade matcha green tea frappuccino to the next level, just like Starbucks. It's so refreshing and perfect to enjoy any time of day. Enjoy your homemade treat! πŸ˜‹

Heyy!! Your homemade Matcha Green Tea Frappuccino sounds awesome! I love how you can customize it with any milk you have on hand. Have you tried making it with almond milk or any other alternative? 🍡

Heyy!! Your homemade Matcha Green Tea Frappuccino sounds awesome! I love how you can customize it with any milk you have on hand. Have you tried making it with almond milk or any other alternative? 🍡
Hey! Glad you like the sound of the Matcha Green Tea Frappuccino! Yes, I've totally tried it with almond milk, it works great and adds a nice nutty flavor. You can use any milk you prefer, really. Give it a shot and enjoy! 🫢

Hello @Marich ! That sounds awesome. What could be better if you had some matcha at home and is thinking of making your matcha frappuccino. In addition, the milk can be adjusted to any type of milk. And a very neat trick to add is the benefit of the smoothness provided by the xanthan gum. See this as an opportunity to fill that matcha craving with your own homemade frappe. :love:🍡

Hello @Marich ! That sounds awesome. What could be better if you had some matcha at home and is thinking of making your matcha frappuccino. In addition, the milk can be adjusted to any type of milk. And a very neat trick to add is the benefit of the smoothness provided by the xanthan gum. See this as an opportunity to fill that matcha craving with your own homemade frappe. :love:🍡
Great, thank you for checking out this recipe, hope you like it and satisfy your matcha cravings. πŸ˜„

Back