🌽🧁 Cornbread Muffins

beni

Tasty Apprentice
Are you in the mood for something warm and inviting to munch on? Try these cornbread muffins I prepared myself! Ideal for spending a cold night wrapped up with your favorite TV or a nice read. These muffins will definitely satisfy your want for something warm and hearty, and they are really easy to make and brimming with flavor. Come on, let's bake! 🌽🧁

Cornbread Muffins.jpg
Ingredients
  • 1 cup yellow cornmeal​
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour​
  • ¾ cup buttermilk​
  • 6 tablespoons unsalted butter melted and slightly cooled​
  • ⅓ cup granulated sugar​
  • ¼ cup honey​
  • 2 large eggs​
  • 1 tablespoon baking powder​
  • 1 teaspoon salt​
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract​
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 400℉. In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients (the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt).​
  2. In a large bowl, mix together wet ingredients (the buttermilk, butter, honey, eggs, and vanilla extract).​
  3. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix until just combined. Do not overmix; small lumps are okay.​
  4. Place paper liners in a 12-cup muffin tin. Add batter to the 12 muffin cups, filling each one evenly, about half way up.​
  5. Bake for 11-15 minutes until muffins are just set and a toothpick comes out with no wet batter. Do not overbake!​
  6. Let muffins cool for 5-10 minutes in the muffin tin before arranging on a wire rack to cool completely – or enjoy right away, warm!​
Indulge in warm cornbread muffins with butter or honey 😋. Pair with soup or chili for a cozy meal 🌽🍞

Your Cornbread Muffins recipe sounds fantastic! 🌽🧁 Cornbread muffins are such a versatile treat, perfect for any occasion. Have you ever tried adding any additional ingredients like jalapenos or cheese to give them an extra kick? Thanks for sharing your recipe—I can't wait to try it out!

Love this twist! Cornbread Muffins sound like the perfect combo of savory and sweet! 😋 Definitely adding this to my baking list! Thanks for sharing!

Are you in the mood for something warm and inviting to munch on? Try these cornbread muffins I prepared myself! Ideal for spending a cold night wrapped up with your favorite TV or a nice read. These muffins will definitely satisfy your want for something warm and hearty, and they are really easy to make and brimming with flavor. Come on, let's bake! 🌽🧁

View attachment 3492Ingredients
  • 1 cup yellow cornmeal​
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour​
  • ¾ cup buttermilk​
  • 6 tablespoons unsalted butter melted and slightly cooled​
  • ⅓ cup granulated sugar​
  • ¼ cup honey​
  • 2 large eggs​
  • 1 tablespoon baking powder​
  • 1 teaspoon salt​
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract​
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 400℉. In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients (the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt).​
  2. In a large bowl, mix together wet ingredients (the buttermilk, butter, honey, eggs, and vanilla extract).​
  3. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix until just combined. Do not overmix; small lumps are okay.​
  4. Place paper liners in a 12-cup muffin tin. Add batter to the 12 muffin cups, filling each one evenly, about half way up.​
  5. Bake for 11-15 minutes until muffins are just set and a toothpick comes out with no wet batter. Do not overbake!​
  6. Let muffins cool for 5-10 minutes in the muffin tin before arranging on a wire rack to cool completely – or enjoy right away, warm!​
Indulge in warm cornbread muffins with butter or honey 😋. Pair with soup or chili for a cozy meal 🌽🍞
These cornbread muffins look delicious! Has anyone tried adding a bit of honey or jalapeños for a sweet and spicy twist? Perfect for a summer BBQ! 🌽🧁🌶️

Back