Crazy Delicious Garlic Knots Recipe

cheffyyow

Culinary Explorer
Oh, hey there, my little carb loving friends! 👋 Who's ready to take their movie night snacks to a whole new level of YUM? These soft, buttery garlic knots are a total must for binge-watching your fave shows. Warm, fresh from the oven, and brushed with garlicky herb butter - they'll have you pausing mid-episode to stuff your face 🍞😋

Garlic_Knots.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 pound pizza dough (store-bought is fine!)
  • 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon dried parsley
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
  • Coarse salt for sprinkling
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
  2. On a lightly floured surface, roll or stretch that dough into a long log shape. Use a knife or pizza cutter to slice it into 12 equal pieces.
  3. Take each little dough piece and roll or stitch it into a 6-inch rope. Tie it into a cute little knot and place it on the baking sheet. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
  4. In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, minced garlic, dried parsley, oregano, and parmesan. This herb butter is what dreams are made of!
  5. Brush or spoon the herby butter mixture generously over each garlic knot. Get it all up in those knots and crannies.
  6. Bake those buttery babies for 12-15 minutes until puffed up and lightly golden brown on top. As soon as they're out, give them another brushing of the remaining garlic butter and a sprinkling of coarse salt.

These garlicky, pillowy-soft knots are out-of-this-world GOOD when they're hot from the oven ♨️ Pull them apart and try not to burn your mouth as the buttery, herb-y steam comes rolling out ;) They're the perfect movie marathon snack to munch on nonstop without even realizing it! Just be sure to save me one or two...or five 🤭

Oh, hey there, my little carb loving friends! 👋 Who's ready to take their movie night snacks to a whole new level of YUM? These soft, buttery garlic knots are a total must for binge-watching your fave shows. Warm, fresh from the oven, and brushed with garlicky herb butter - they'll have you pausing mid-episode to stuff your face 🍞😋

View attachment 2924
Ingredients:
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
  2. On a lightly floured surface, roll or stretch that dough into a long log shape. Use a knife or pizza cutter to slice it into 12 equal pieces.
  3. Take each little dough piece and roll or stitch it into a 6-inch rope. Tie it into a cute little knot and place it on the baking sheet. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
  4. In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, minced garlic, dried parsley, oregano, and parmesan. This herb butter is what dreams are made of!
  5. Brush or spoon the herby butter mixture generously over each garlic knot. Get it all up in those knots and crannies.
  6. Bake those buttery babies for 12-15 minutes until puffed up and lightly golden brown on top. As soon as they're out, give them another brushing of the remaining garlic butter and a sprinkling of coarse salt.

These garlicky, pillowy-soft knots are out-of-this-world GOOD when they're hot from the oven
64×64 png
3.1 kB

♨️ Pull them apart and try not to burn your mouth as the buttery, herb-y steam comes rolling out ;) They're the perfect movie marathon snack to munch on nonstop without even realizing it! Just be sure to save me one or two...or five 🤭
These garlic knots sound absolutely mouthwatering! I can already imagine the aroma of freshly baked bread and garlic wafting through the kitchen. Can't wait to whip up a batch for my next pasta night. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Garlic is really a heaven sent ingredient! any dish that has it will taste really good! Thanks for sharing!

These garlic knots look crazy delicious! 😋🥖 Can almost smell the garlic and butter from here. Perfect for a cozy night in or a fun dinner party appetizer. Definitely trying this recipe soon! Thanks for sharing!

View attachment 2924
Ingredients:
Instructions:

These garlicky, pillowy-soft knots are out-of-this-world GOOD when they're hot from the oven ♨️ Pull them apart and try not to burn your mouth as the buttery, herb-y steam comes rolling out ;) They're the perfect movie marathon snack to munch on nonstop without even realizing it! Just be sure to save me one or two...or five 🤭
Hey, these garlic knots sound amazing! Thanks for the recipe suggestion! I can't wait to try making them for my next movie night.

Back