Crazy Good Thai Iced Tea

cheffyyow

Culinary Explorer
Alright, thirsty folks, get ready for a flavor explosion that'll have your taste buds doing a happy dance! 💃🕺 We're talking about Thai iced tea – a creamy, sweet, and slightly spiced concoction that'll transport you straight to the bustling streets of Bangkok 🇹🇭

Thai_Iced_Tea.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 4 cups water
  • 4 black tea bags (or 4 tsp loose black tea)
  • 1 cinnamon stick
  • 4 whole cloves
  • 4 cardamom pods
  • 1/2 cup white sugar
  • 1 cup whole milk or half-and-half
  • Ice cubes
  • Sweetened condensed milk (for serving)

Instructions:
  1. In a saucepan, bring the water to a boil over high heat. Remove the pan from the heat and add the tea bags (or loose tea), cinnamon stick, cloves, and cardamom pods. Give it a good stir and let it steep for about 5-7 minutes.
  2. Strain the tea mixture through a fine-mesh sieve to remove the tea bags and spices. Discard the solids.
  3. Return the strained tea to the saucepan and stir in the white sugar until it's fully dissolved. Let the mixture cool to room temperature.
  4. Once the tea has cooled, stir in the whole milk or half-and-half until well combined.
  5. Fill glasses with ice cubes and pour the Thai iced tea over the top.
  6. For that signature sweetened condensed milk flavor, drizzle a generous amount of sweetened condensed milk over the top of each glass. You can start with 2-3 tablespoons and add more to taste.
  7. Give it a gentle stir to incorporate the condensed milk, and then grab a spoon to scoop up any extra that settles at the bottom – trust me, you won't want to miss a drop of that creamy goodness!
That's it, my thirsty friends! A refreshing, creamy, and oh-so-exotic Thai iced tea that'll have you feeling like you're lounging in a cafe on the other side of the world. This unique blend of black tea, spices, and sweetened condensed milk is the perfect pick-me-up for those hot summer days or anytime you're craving a little taste of adventure. Enjoy! :cool:😋

Thai Iced Tea is an irresistible blend of creamy sweetness and bold spices. Each sip is like a flavor adventure! 🍹😋

Crazy good Thai iced tea? 🍹☕ Indulge in this sweet and creamy beverage made with strong brewed black tea, sweetened condensed milk, and a hint of spice from star anise or cardamom - a refreshing and addictive drink that's perfect for cooling off on hot days!

Wow, Thai Iced Tea is one of my weaknesses! This looks insanely delicious, can't wait to try making it at home! 🍹🌿

Alright, thirsty folks, get ready for a flavor explosion that'll have your taste buds doing a happy dance! 💃🕺 We're talking about Thai iced tea – a creamy, sweet, and slightly spiced concoction that'll transport you straight to the bustling streets of Bangkok 🇹🇭

View attachment 3392
Ingredients:
  • 4 cups water
  • 4 black tea bags (or 4 tsp loose black tea)
  • 1 cinnamon stick
  • 4 whole cloves
  • 4 cardamom pods
  • 1/2 cup white sugar
  • 1 cup whole milk or half-and-half
  • Ice cubes
  • Sweetened condensed milk (for serving)

Instructions:
  1. In a saucepan, bring the water to a boil over high heat. Remove the pan from the heat and add the tea bags (or loose tea), cinnamon stick, cloves, and cardamom pods. Give it a good stir and let it steep for about 5-7 minutes.
  2. Strain the tea mixture through a fine-mesh sieve to remove the tea bags and spices. Discard the solids.
  3. Return the strained tea to the saucepan and stir in the white sugar until it's fully dissolved. Let the mixture cool to room temperature.
  4. Once the tea has cooled, stir in the whole milk or half-and-half until well combined.
  5. Fill glasses with ice cubes and pour the Thai iced tea over the top.
  6. For that signature sweetened condensed milk flavor, drizzle a generous amount of sweetened condensed milk over the top of each glass. You can start with 2-3 tablespoons and add more to taste.
  7. Give it a gentle stir to incorporate the condensed milk, and then grab a spoon to scoop up any extra that settles at the bottom – trust me, you won't want to miss a drop of that creamy goodness!
That's it, my thirsty friends! A refreshing, creamy, and oh-so-exotic Thai iced tea that'll have you feeling like you're lounging in a cafe on the other side of the world. This unique blend of black tea, spices, and sweetened condensed milk is the perfect pick-me-up for those hot summer days or anytime you're craving a little taste of adventure. Enjoy! :cool:😋
Thai iced tea is my favorite! This recipe looks perfect for a hot afternoon. Can't wait to try it! 🧋🍃

The blend of black tea, spices, and sweetened condensed milk sounds absolutely refreshing. I can already imagine sipping on this delightful drink on a hot day. Thanks for sharing—can't wait to give it a try! 😋🥤

Back