Cream Cheese Banana Bread Recipe šŸŒšŸž

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
Hey friends! If you love banana bread as much as I do, you're in for a real treat. This isn't your typical banana breadā€”it's got a rich, creamy surprise inside! The cream cheese filling takes it to the next level, making every bite a little slice of heaven. Whether you're enjoying it with your morning coffee or as a sweet snack, this banana bread is sure to become a favorite in your kitchen. Trust me, it's easy to make and impossible to resist! Let's get baking! šŸ˜‹

Cream Cheese Banana Bread.jpg

Ingredients:

Cooking spray
Banana Bread:

• Ā½ cup unsalted butter, melted
  • Ā½ cup light brown sugar
  • 1 large egg
  • Ā¼ cup sour cream
  • Ā¼ cup white sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 ripe bananas
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • Ā½ teaspoon baking soda
  • Ā½ teaspoon baking powder
  • Ā½ teaspoon salt
Cream Cheese Filling:
  • 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
  • 1 large egg
  • Ā¼ cup white sugar
  • 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Directions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350Ā°F (175Ā°C) and grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
  2. Make the bread: In a large bowl, mix together the melted butter, brown sugar, egg, sour cream, white sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Mash the bananas with a fork and add them to the mixture. Stir in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt until just combinedā€”donā€™t overmix!
  3. Make the filling: In a separate medium bowl, whisk the cream cheese, egg, white sugar, and flour until smooth and creamy.
  4. Pour half of the banana bread batter into the prepared loaf pan. Spread the cream cheese filling evenly over the batter. Then, pour the remaining banana batter on top.
  5. Bake for about 50 minutes, or until the top is firm and springs back when gently pressed. Let the bread cool in the pan for about 5 minutes before turning it out.

Enjoy this delightful twist on classic banana bread! šŸŒāœØ

Hey friends! If you love banana bread as much as I do, you're in for a real treat. This isn't your typical banana breadā€”it's got a rich, creamy surprise inside! The cream cheese filling takes it to the next level, making every bite a little slice of heaven. Whether you're enjoying it with your morning coffee or as a sweet snack, this banana bread is sure to become a favorite in your kitchen. Trust me, it's easy to make and impossible to resist! Let's get baking! šŸ˜‹

View attachment 5848
Ingredients:

Cooking spray
Banana Bread:

• Ā½ cup unsalted butter, melted
  • Ā½ cup light brown sugar
  • 1 large egg
  • Ā¼ cup sour cream
  • Ā¼ cup white sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 ripe bananas
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • Ā½ teaspoon baking soda
  • Ā½ teaspoon baking powder
  • Ā½ teaspoon salt
Cream Cheese Filling:
  • 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
  • 1 large egg
  • Ā¼ cup white sugar
  • 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Directions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350Ā°F (175Ā°C) and grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
  2. Make the bread: In a large bowl, mix together the melted butter, brown sugar, egg, sour cream, white sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Mash the bananas with a fork and add them to the mixture. Stir in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt until just combinedā€”donā€™t overmix!
  3. Make the filling: In a separate medium bowl, whisk the cream cheese, egg, white sugar, and flour until smooth and creamy.
  4. Pour half of the banana bread batter into the prepared loaf pan. Spread the cream cheese filling evenly over the batter. Then, pour the remaining banana batter on top.
  5. Bake for about 50 minutes, or until the top is firm and springs back when gently pressed. Let the bread cool in the pan for about 5 minutes before turning it out.

Enjoy this delightful twist on classic banana bread! šŸŒāœØ
Hey everyone! Yum! I think cream cheese would take banana bread to the next level. šŸ¤¤ Though I might try topping it with a streusel crumble for some extra texture and sweetness!

Omg, this Cream Cheese Banana Bread looks amazing! The cream cheese swirl is such a game-changerā€”totally taking banana bread to the next level. Can't wait to try this out!

Back