Creamy Beef Enchiladas

mndynthn12

Culinary Explorer
Hi everyone! specially to those people who loves to eat a creamy dish. I have something to share with you, :cool::cool:. These Creamy Beef Enchiladas are a hit in my household! 🌮🥳 They're super easy to make and always leave everyone satisfied. Plus, you can customize them with your favorite toppings! Give them a whirl and let me know how they turn out! Enjoy! 🍽️😊

Creamy Beef Enchiladas

Creamy Beef Enchiladas (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 ½ pounds ground beef
  • 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
  • ½ cup chopped sweet onion
  • 4 green onions, chopped
  • 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup chunky salsa
  • 12 corn tortillas, warmed
  • 1 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
  • 2 ½ cups enchilada sauce
  • 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
Directions:

1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
  2. In a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook and stir ground beef until browned and crumbly, about 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in taco seasoning mix until combined. Transfer beef to a large bowl, reserving drippings.
  3. Add sweet and green onions to the skillet with drippings; cook and stir over medium heat until tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
  4. Add onions to the beef mixture, along with cream cheese and salsa; stir until cream cheese is melted.
  5. Arrange tortillas on a flat surface. Divide beef mixture evenly among tortillas, spooning it down the center of each. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon pepper Jack cheese onto each tortilla, then roll tortilla up over the filling. Transfer to a baking dish.
  6. Pour enchilada sauce evenly over enchiladas, then sprinkle olives and remaining cheese over top.
  7. Bake until cheese melts completely, about 20 minutes.
Tips: Feel free to add chopped fresh spinach for an extra boost of nutrients!

It sounds like the ultimate comfort food with that creamy goodness and flavorful beef filling. Can't wait to whip up a batch and savor every cheesy, saucy bite 🌯🥩

It sounds like the ultimate comfort food with that creamy goodness and flavorful beef filling. Can't wait to whip up a batch and savor every cheesy, saucy bite 🌯🥩
Absolutely! Your enthusiasm has me craving it all over again! Hope your batch turns out just as delicious as you imagine. Enjoy every cheesy, saucy bite! 🤤🧀🥩

Back