Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta Recipe

hoyeon

Culinary Explorer
Hey fellow foodies,

I wanted to kick off a recipe thread with one of my all-time favorite dinner dishes—Chicken Alfredo Pasta! It's creamy, comforting, and super easy to make. Great for a cozy night in. Let me know what you think or any twists you add to it!

Ingredients:​

• For the Chicken:
    • 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
    • Salt and pepper to taste
    • 1 tsp garlic powder
    • 1 tsp Italian seasoning
    • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • For the Alfredo Sauce:
    • 2 tbsp butter
    • 3 garlic cloves, minced
    • 1 cup heavy cream
    • 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
    • 1/4 tsp nutmeg (optional)
  • For the Pasta:
    • 12 oz fettuccine or your favorite pasta
    • Salt for boiling water
  • Garnish:
    • Fresh parsley, chopped

Instructions:​

1. Cook the Pasta:
    • Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
    • Add the pasta and cook according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  2. Prepare the Chicken:
    • Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
    • Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
    • Add the chicken breasts and cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes per side. Remove from the skillet and let rest for a few minutes before slicing into strips.
  3. Make the Alfredo Sauce:
    • In the same skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
    • Add the minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
    • Pour in the heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Let it cook for about 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
    • Gradually whisk in the grated Parmesan cheese until the sauce is smooth and creamy.
    • Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg (if using). Adjust to taste.
  4. Combine Everything:
    • Add the cooked pasta and sliced chicken to the skillet with the Alfredo sauce.
    • Toss everything together until the pasta and chicken are well coated with the sauce. Heat through for a couple of minutes.
  5. Serve:
    • Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
    • Serve immediately and enjoy the creamy, cheesy goodness!
      Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta Recipe.jpg
This Chicken Alfredo Pasta is a real crowd-pleaser in my house. I hope you all enjoy it as much as we do! Can't wait to hear your feedback and any variations you come up with!

Happy cooking!

Hey fellow foodies,

I wanted to kick off a recipe thread with one of my all-time favorite dinner dishes—Chicken Alfredo Pasta! It's creamy, comforting, and super easy to make. Great for a cozy night in. Let me know what you think or any twists you add to it!

Ingredients:​

• For the Chicken:
    • 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
    • 1 tsp garlic powder
    • 1 tsp Italian seasoning
    • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • For the Alfredo Sauce:
    • 2 tbsp butter
    • 3 garlic cloves, minced
    • 1 cup heavy cream
    • 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
    • 1/4 tsp nutmeg (optional)
  • For the Pasta:
    • 12 oz fettuccine or your favorite pasta
    • Salt for boiling water
  • Garnish:
    • Fresh parsley, chopped

Instructions:​

1. Cook the Pasta:
    • Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
    • Add the pasta and cook according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  2. Prepare the Chicken:
    • Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
    • Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
    • Add the chicken breasts and cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes per side. Remove from the skillet and let rest for a few minutes before slicing into strips.
  3. Make the Alfredo Sauce:
    • In the same skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
    • Add the minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
    • Pour in the heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Let it cook for about 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
    • Gradually whisk in the grated Parmesan cheese until the sauce is smooth and creamy.
    • Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg (if using). Adjust to taste.
  4. Combine Everything:
    • Add the cooked pasta and sliced chicken to the skillet with the Alfredo sauce.
    • Toss everything together until the pasta and chicken are well coated with the sauce. Heat through for a couple of minutes.
  5. Serve:
    • Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
    • Serve immediately and enjoy the creamy, cheesy goodness!View attachment 3415
This Chicken Alfredo Pasta is a real crowd-pleaser in my house. I hope you all enjoy it as much as we do! Can't wait to hear your feedback and any variations you come up with!

Happy cooking!
Wow, this creamy chicken Alfredo pasta recipe sounds like the ultimate comfort food! Can't wait to try it out for dinner tonight. Thanks for sharing! 🍝😋

Wow! 😍 Your Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta Recipe is making my mouth water! Can't resist a good pasta dish, especially when it's creamy and packed with flavor. Adding this to my dinner menu ASAP. Thanks for sharing!

Back