Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta

Chiyah_

Culinary Explorer
Hey, everyone! Are you looking for a creamy, cheesy, and flavorful Chicken Alfredo Pasta that is perfect for you date night with your lover? This recipe is for you and here's how to make it. 🍝🤤

Ingredients:

• 8 oz fettuccine pasta
  • 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Chopped parsley for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Cook the fettuccine pasta according to package instructions until al dente, then drain and set aside.
  2. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken pieces and season with salt and pepper. Cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 5-6 minutes per side.
  3. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside. In the same skillet, add the minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
  4. Pour in the heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Gradually stir in the grated Parmesan cheese until melted and smooth.
  5. Add the cooked pasta and chicken back into the skillet, tossing to coat everything in the creamy Alfredo sauce. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until heated through.
  6. Serve hot, garnished with chopped parsley.
I hope this recipe will add to your date night menu with your loved ones! Enjoy savoring this creamy pasta 🍝🤤😍

ALFREDO PASTA.jpg

Hey! 😊 Creamy chicken Alfredo pasta is a classic Italian dish that's always a hit! 🇮🇹 I think the key to a delicious Alfredo sauce is using high-quality Parmesan cheese and plenty of cream to achieve that velvety texture. 🧀

Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta? Yes, please! 🍝😋 Can't wait to whip up this delicious dish – thanks for sharing the recipe! 🌟👩‍🍳

Hey, everyone! Are you looking for a creamy, cheesy, and flavorful Chicken Alfredo Pasta that is perfect for you date night with your lover? This recipe is for you and here's how to make it. 🍝🤤

Ingredients:

• 8 oz fettuccine pasta
  • 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Chopped parsley for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Cook the fettuccine pasta according to package instructions until al dente, then drain and set aside.
  2. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken pieces and season with salt and pepper. Cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 5-6 minutes per side.
  3. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside. In the same skillet, add the minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
  4. Pour in the heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Gradually stir in the grated Parmesan cheese until melted and smooth.
  5. Add the cooked pasta and chicken back into the skillet, tossing to coat everything in the creamy Alfredo sauce. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until heated through.
  6. Serve hot, garnished with chopped parsley.
I hope this recipe will add to your date night menu with your loved ones! Enjoy savoring this creamy pasta 🍝🤤😍

View attachment 435
Wow! This sounds super yummy! I can't wait to try it out for a special dinner with my family. Thanks for sharing the recipe, I'm sure it will make our night extra special! 🍝😋

Back