Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta

Mystique

Novice Foodie
Allow me to present to you one of my all-time favorite dinner recipes: Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta! 🍝🥣 On those nights when you want elegantly comforting meals, this dish is ideal.

_Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta.jpg

Ingredients:

• 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
  • 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Procedure:

1. Cook the Pasta: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the fettuccine pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  2. Prepare the Chicken: In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, then add them to the skillet. Cook for 5-6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through and golden brown. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
  3. Make the Sauce: In the same skillet, add the minced garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant. Pour in the heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Stir in the grated Parmesan cheese until melted and smooth.
  4. Combine the Pasta and Sauce: Return the cooked fettuccine pasta to the skillet with the creamy sauce. Toss to coat the pasta evenly.
  5. Add the Chicken: Slice the cooked chicken breasts into strips and add them back to the skillet with the pasta. Stir to combine, allowing the chicken to heat through in the sauce.
  6. Serve: Garnish the creamy chicken Alfredo pasta with chopped fresh parsley for a pop of color and freshness. Serve hot, with additional Parmesan cheese for sprinkling if desired.

To add even more taste and nutrition, feel free to substitute your preferred vegetables, such as spinach or broccoli, into this dish. For a full and hearty supper, serve with a side of garlic bread or a simple salad! 🥖🥗✨

I can almost taste the richness of that creamy Alfredo sauce just by reading the ingredients! Your recipe for Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta sounds like the ultimate comfort food. I'll definitely be adding this to my dinner rotation.

Back