Creamy Crab Rangoon

Caramellyy_

Culinary Explorer
Are you looking for a tasty appetizer? Today, I will show you my recipe for a creamy crab rangoon! 👌 It has a crab meat, cream cheese, and flavorful spices. You will definitely love this beside of its delicious taste, it is also easy to make. 😉😍🤩

Ingredients:
  • 8 oz (225g) cream cheese, softened
  • 6 oz (170g) canned crabmeat, drained and flaked (or you can use imitation crab)
  • 2 green onions, finely chopped
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
  • 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • 24 wonton wrappers
  • Vegetable oil, for frying
  • Sweet and sour sauce, for dipping (optional)
Instructions:
  1. In a mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, crabmeat, chopped green onions, minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, ground ginger, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
  2. Lay out the wonton wrappers on a clean surface. Place about 1 tablespoon of the crab mixture in the center of each wrapper.
  3. Moisten the edges of the wonton wrappers with water using your fingertip. Fold the wrappers diagonally over the filling to form triangles, pressing the edges to seal.
  4. Heat vegetable oil in a deep skillet or frying pan over medium heat until it reaches 350°F (175°C).
  5. Fry the Crab Rangoon in batches for 2-3 minutes, or until they are golden brown and crispy. Make sure not to overcrowd the pan.
  6. Use a slotted spoon to remove the Crab Rangoon from the oil and transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels to drain excess oil.
  7. Serve the Crab Rangoon hot, with sweet and sour sauce for dipping if desired.
I hope you like this as much as I do and share your thoughts if you like it! Enjoy! 🤗😉😋

crab rangoon.jpg

Tried this crab rangoon recipe last night, and it turned out amazing! The filling was rich and creamy, with just the right amount of crab flavor. Plus, the step-by-step instructions made it super easy to follow. Can't wait to make them again!

Tried this crab rangoon recipe last night, and it turned out amazing! The filling was rich and creamy, with just the right amount of crab flavor. Plus, the step-by-step instructions made it super easy to follow. Can't wait to make them again!
Hey! It's always so satisfying when a dish turns out just right, isn't it? I totally agree, that creamy filling with a hint of crab flavor is just irresistible. Nothing beats a recipe that's both delicious and easy to follow;)

That Creamy Crab Rangoon recipe sounds absolutely delicious! 🦀🥟 I love the idea of adding a creamy twist to the classic crab rangoon filling. The combination of cream cheese, crab meat, and seasonings sounds like it would create a rich and flavorful filling for those crispy wonton wrappers. Plus, baking them instead of frying is a great way to make them a bit healthier without sacrificing taste or texture. Thanks for sharing this recipe—I can't wait to give it a try!

That sounds absolutely delicious! 🦀🥟 Creamy Crab Rangoon is always a hit with its flavorful filling and crispy exterior. Thanks for sharing your recipe—I can't wait to try making these tasty appetizers! 😋🌟

Back