Creamy Lemon Garlic Chicken

SoulSeeker87

Novice Foodie
Looking for a dish that's bursting with flavor and sure to impress? The Creamy Lemon Garlic Chicken recipe is perfect for you! This dish is perfect for a cozy dinner at home or for entertaining guests. Here's my personal take on this recipe, I hope y'all will like. 😁

Creamy Lemon Garlic Chicken.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 cup chicken broth
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • Zest and juice of 1 lemon
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme (or 1 tablespoon fresh thyme)
  • 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Season the chicken breasts generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
  2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook for 5-6 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
  3. In the same skillet, add the minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
  4. Pour in the chicken broth, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet. Allow the broth to simmer for 2-3 minutes to reduce slightly.
  5. Stir in the heavy cream, lemon zest, lemon juice, and thyme. Bring the mixture to a simmer and let it cook for 5 minutes, until the sauce thickens.
  6. Return the chicken breasts to the skillet, spooning the sauce over the top. Let the chicken simmer in the sauce for an additional 2-3 minutes to heat through.
  7. Remove from heat and garnish with chopped fresh parsley before serving.
  8. Serve the Creamy Lemon Garlic Chicken hot, alongside your favorite side dishes like mashed potatoes, rice, or roasted vegetables.
Give it a try and prepare to be amazed by how delicious and easy it is to make! Let me know if you also need more help or cooking advice. ☺️

i love it how you combined the creamy and citrusy flavor from the lemon. This is perfect for a family gathering and they would love this! Can't wait to try it.🤩😋

In my kitchen, this Creamy Lemon Garlic Chicken recipe consistently produces a satisfied smile and tingling taste senses! 🍋🍗 The creamy sauce with its zesty lemon and aromatic garlic is so comforting; it envelops every tender mouthful of chicken in a symphony of sensations. 😋🥘

Back