Creamy Lemonade Recipe šŸ‹

Marich

Flavorful Connoisseur
Hey friends! Yesterday morning, I tried this creamy lemonade recipe, and let me tell you, itā€™s a total game-changer! šŸ’› Itā€™s the perfect combo of tangy and sweet, super refreshing, and has this silky texture that I didnā€™t know I needed in lemonade! Plus, it's super easy to whip up and perfect for summer days or anytime you need a little pick-me-up. šŸ˜ŽāœØ

Creamy Lemonade RecipešŸ‹.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
  • Ā½ (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
  • 3 cups water, divided
  • Ice

Instructions:
  1. In a blender, combine the lemon juice, sweetened condensed milk, and 1 cup of water. Blend until smooth and everything is mixed together.
  2. Pour the mixture into a pitcher and add the remaining 2 cups of water. Stir it well.
  3. Serve chilled over ice for that extra cool, creamy vibe. šŸ§ŠšŸ‹

Seriously, this creamy lemonade is a hit ā€“ super refreshing and so easy to make! Youā€™ll love it! šŸ˜

Hey friends! Yesterday morning, I tried this creamy lemonade recipe, and let me tell you, itā€™s a total game-changer! šŸ’› Itā€™s the perfect combo of tangy and sweet, super refreshing, and has this silky texture that I didnā€™t know I needed in lemonade! Plus, it's super easy to whip up and perfect for summer days or anytime you need a little pick-me-up. šŸ˜ŽāœØ

View attachment 6089
Ingredients:

• 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
  • Ā½ (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
  • 3 cups water, divided
  • Ice

Instructions:
  1. In a blender, combine the lemon juice, sweetened condensed milk, and 1 cup of water. Blend until smooth and everything is mixed together.
  2. Pour the mixture into a pitcher and add the remaining 2 cups of water. Stir it well.
  3. Serve chilled over ice for that extra cool, creamy vibe. šŸ§ŠšŸ‹

Seriously, this creamy lemonade is a hit ā€“ super refreshing and so easy to make! Youā€™ll love it! šŸ˜
That sounds absolutely delicious! šŸ˜šŸ‹ Iā€™ve gotta try this ASAP! Thanks for sharing, perfect for these hot days! ā˜€ļøšŸ’›

Back