Creamy No-Bake Peach Tart Recipe 🍑✨

Kento Nanami

Culinary Explorer
Hey friends! I just made this amazing no-bake peach tart yesterday, and let me tell you—it was a total hit! It’s super creamy, refreshing, and full of juicy peach goodness. The best part? You don’t even need to turn on the oven. Perfect for a lazy afternoon or when you're craving something sweet and fresh. Plus, you can make it ahead of time, which makes it perfect for summer parties! 😍

Creamy No-Bake Peach Tart.jpg
Ingredients:
Crust:
  • 9 graham crackers
  • ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
  • ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
  • Pinch of salt
  • ½ cup sliced almonds
  • 8 tbsp unsalted butter
  • 2 tbsp honey
Filling:
  • 1 packet unflavored gelatin (0.25 oz)
  • 6 tbsp cold water
  • 3 ripe peaches, chopped
  • 6 tbsp sugar (or to taste)
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice (adjust to taste)
  • ½ tsp vanilla extract
  • ½ cup full-fat Greek yogurt
  • ⅔ cup heavy cream
  • Peach slices and fresh blueberries (optional)

Directions:
  1. Start by lining a 9-inch tart pan with parchment paper and lightly grease it. In a food processor, combine the graham crackers, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt, and blend until you get fine crumbs. 🍪
  2. In a skillet over medium heat, toast the almonds, stirring often until golden, about 5 minutes. Once they’re toasted, add them to the graham cracker mixture and pulse to combine.
  3. Melt the butter in the same pan, then pour it into the food processor along with the honey. Pulse until everything is well-mixed. Press this mixture into your tart pan, making sure it’s nice and firm. Pop it in the freezer for at least 15 minutes to set. ❄️
  4. In a small saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over cold water and let it sit for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, blend the peaches, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla, yogurt, and heavy cream until smooth. Adjust sweetness or tartness to your liking. 🍑🍋
  5. Warm the saucepan with the gelatin over low heat until it completely dissolves, stirring constantly (about 1-3 minutes). Then, with the blender on low, slowly pour the gelatin into the peach mixture and blend until fully combined. 🌀
  6. Take the crust out of the freezer and carefully pour the peach filling into it. You might have some leftover filling—no worries, you can pour that into a small dish and refrigerate it for an extra treat! 😋
  7. Refrigerate the tart uncovered for at least 6 hours or overnight, so it sets perfectly.
  8. When ready, remove the tart from the pan, peel off the parchment paper, and garnish with peach slices and blueberries if you’re feeling fancy. Enjoy!

I made this yesterday morning, and it was so creamy and delicious! The blend of peaches and that buttery almond crust is just chef’s kiss! 😘 Give it a try, you won’t regret it!​

Hey friends! I just made this amazing no-bake peach tart yesterday, and let me tell you—it was a total hit! It’s super creamy, refreshing, and full of juicy peach goodness. The best part? You don’t even need to turn on the oven. Perfect for a lazy afternoon or when you're craving something sweet and fresh. Plus, you can make it ahead of time, which makes it perfect for summer parties! 😍

View attachment 6113Ingredients:
Crust:
  • 9 graham crackers
  • ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
  • ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
  • Pinch of salt
  • ½ cup sliced almonds
  • 8 tbsp unsalted butter
  • 2 tbsp honey
Filling:
  • 1 packet unflavored gelatin (0.25 oz)
  • 6 tbsp cold water
  • 3 ripe peaches, chopped
  • 6 tbsp sugar (or to taste)
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice (adjust to taste)
  • ½ tsp vanilla extract
  • ½ cup full-fat Greek yogurt
  • ⅔ cup heavy cream
  • Peach slices and fresh blueberries (optional)

Directions:
  1. Start by lining a 9-inch tart pan with parchment paper and lightly grease it. In a food processor, combine the graham crackers, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt, and blend until you get fine crumbs. 🍪
  2. In a skillet over medium heat, toast the almonds, stirring often until golden, about 5 minutes. Once they’re toasted, add them to the graham cracker mixture and pulse to combine.
  3. Melt the butter in the same pan, then pour it into the food processor along with the honey. Pulse until everything is well-mixed. Press this mixture into your tart pan, making sure it’s nice and firm. Pop it in the freezer for at least 15 minutes to set. ❄️
  4. In a small saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over cold water and let it sit for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, blend the peaches, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla, yogurt, and heavy cream until smooth. Adjust sweetness or tartness to your liking. 🍑🍋
  5. Warm the saucepan with the gelatin over low heat until it completely dissolves, stirring constantly (about 1-3 minutes). Then, with the blender on low, slowly pour the gelatin into the peach mixture and blend until fully combined. 🌀
  6. Take the crust out of the freezer and carefully pour the peach filling into it. You might have some leftover filling—no worries, you can pour that into a small dish and refrigerate it for an extra treat! 😋
  7. Refrigerate the tart uncovered for at least 6 hours or overnight, so it sets perfectly.
  8. When ready, remove the tart from the pan, peel off the parchment paper, and garnish with peach slices and blueberries if you’re feeling fancy. Enjoy!

I made this yesterday morning, and it was so creamy and delicious! The blend of peaches and that buttery almond crust is just chef’s kiss! 😘 Give it a try, you won’t regret it!​
Hey foodies! Ooh, creamy and peachy?! I’m in! I think adding a touch of cinnamon would be amazing though! 🍑💫

This looks amazing! ✨ A creamy no-bake peach tart sounds like the perfect summer treat. Can’t wait to try it out—such a refreshing and easy dessert! 😍

Back