Creamy Pork Tenderloin with Mushrooms

eihra520

Culinary Explorer
Hey, comfort food fans! Sharing you one of the recipe my mom taught to me when I want some cozy night-in kind of meal. We called this 🍄 Creamy Pork Tenderloin with Mushrooms 🍄
Creamy Pork Tenderloin with Mushrooms.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch thick slices
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 8 oz sliced mushrooms
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup chicken broth
  • 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Chopped fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
Instructions:
  1. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the pork tenderloin slices and sear them on both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side. Transfer the seared pork to a plate and set aside.
  2. In the same skillet, sauté the sliced mushrooms until they've released their moisture and are starting to brown, about 5 minutes.
  3. Add the minced garlic to the mushrooms and cook for 1 minute, until fragrant.
  4. Reduce the heat to medium and pour in the heavy cream and chicken broth. Whisk in the Dijon mustard and dried thyme. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  5. Gently return the seared pork tenderloin slices to the skillet, nestling them into the creamy mushroom sauce.
  6. Simmer the dish for 10-15 minutes, or until the pork is cooked through and the sauce has thickened slightly.
  7. Serve the Creamy Pork Tenderloin with Mushrooms over mashed potatoes, buttered noodles, or your favorite side dish. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
Hope you guys like it! :love:

I love mushrooms! And I'm a fan of creamy dishes too! I'll tell my mom to cook this for our dinner tonight. Thanks for the idea!

This recipe has me drooling already! 🤤🍽️ The thought of tender pork paired with creamy mushrooms just screams comfort food to me. Plus, it seems like a dish that would impress without requiring too much effort in the kitchen—which is always a win in my book! Can't wait to give this recipe a try and savor every delicious bite.

This recipe has me drooling already! 🤤🍽️ The thought of tender pork paired with creamy mushrooms just screams comfort food to me. Plus, it seems like a dish that would impress without requiring too much effort in the kitchen—which is always a win in my book! Can't wait to give this recipe a try and savor every delicious bite.
Pork with creamy mushrooms sounds like the ultimate comfort food, right? And the best part is, it's not too complicated to make, which is always a bonus! I'm sure you'll love every bite of this delicious dish.

Back