Creamy Steak Fettucine

Caramellyy_

Culinary Explorer
Hey, Everyone! I'm excited to share this recipe with you! This is me and my partner's favorite dish for our sponty dinner date, And I think you will also love this. This is the creamy steak fettucine that is a delicious and indulgent dish that combines tender steak with creamy pasta. 🤩😋😉

Ingredients:
  • 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
  • 1 lb steak (such as sirloin or ribeye), thinly sliced
  • Salt and black pepper to taste
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 cup sliced mushrooms
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
  • 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Instructions:
  1. Cook the fettuccine pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  2. Season the sliced steak with salt and black pepper to taste.
  3. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the seasoned steak slices and cook for 2-3 minutes per side until browned and cooked to your desired doneness. Remove the steak from the skillet and set aside.
  4. In the same skillet, add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil. Add the minced garlic and sliced mushrooms. Sauté for 3-4 minutes until the mushrooms are tender.
  5. Reduce the heat to medium-low. Pour in the heavy cream, grated Parmesan cheese, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and dried thyme. Stir well to combine and simmer for 2-3 minutes until the sauce thickens slightly.
  6. Return the cooked steak slices to the skillet with the creamy sauce. Stir to coat the steak slices with the sauce and heat through for another minute.
  7. Add the cooked fettuccine pasta to the skillet. Toss everything together until the pasta is evenly coated with the creamy sauce and the steak is distributed throughout.
  8. Remove the skillet from the heat. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
  9. Serve the creamy steak fettuccine immediately, garnished with chopped fresh parsley.

This is your favorite dish in one! a flavorful steak and creamy and rich in spices pasta. You definitely need to try this and let me know your thoughts! 🤩😋😉😍

steak fettucine.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing your recipe for Creamy Steak Fettucine! 🍝 It sounds absolutely mouthwatering and perfect for a cozy dinner at home. The combination of tender steak with creamy fettucine pasta is definitely a winning combination that I can't wait to try. Your recipe seems like it would be a hit with my family and friends. I appreciate you sharing your culinary expertise with us!

Back