Creamy Tuscan Chicken Recipe

Aprodhite

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! Today, I'm sharing my go-to recipe for Creamy Tuscan Chicken. It's cozy, flavorful, and oh-so-creamy. It's easy to make trust me with this one hehe
Creamy Tuscan Chicken Recipe1.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 (7 oz jar) Sun Dried Tomatoes, sliced (drained)
  • 2 Tbsp Butter
  • 4 Chicken Breasts, boneless/skinless
  • 1 small Onion, diced
  • 1 large clove Garlic, minced
  • 1 ½ tsp Italian Seasoning
  • ¼ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
  • 1 (15 oz jar) Alfredo Sauce* (with roasted garlic)
  • ¾ cup Parmesan Cheese (more for garnish)
  • 2-3 cups Fresh Baby Spinach
Instructions:
  1. Sauté Sun-Dried Tomatoes: In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add sun-dried tomatoes and sauté for a couple of minutes until fragrant.
  2. Cook Chicken: Push the tomatoes to the side and add chicken breasts to the skillet. Cook for about 6-7 minutes per side or until fully cooked. Remove chicken from the skillet and set aside.
  3. Sauté Aromatics: In the same skillet, add diced onion, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes. Sauté until onions are translucent and garlic is fragrant.
  4. Add Sauce and Cheese: Pour in the Alfredo sauce and stir in Parmesan cheese until smooth and creamy.
  5. Add Spinach and Chicken: Add fresh baby spinach to the skillet and stir until wilted. Return cooked chicken to the skillet and coat with the creamy sauce.
  6. Serve and Enjoy: Serve your Creamy Tuscan Chicken over pasta, rice, or with crusty bread. Garnish with extra Parmesan cheese if desired.

Feel free to toss in some sliced mushrooms or bell peppers for extra flavor and nutrients. And remember, this dish reheats beautifully for a delicious lunch the next day! Happy cooking! :)

I love the idea of adding some sliced mushrooms or bell peppers for an extra pop of flavor and nutrients – it's a great way to customize the dish to my taste preferences. And knowing that it reheats beautifully for lunch the next day is a definite bonus! 😋😉🙂👌

Hey everyone! Today, I'm sharing my go-to recipe for Creamy Tuscan Chicken. It's cozy, flavorful, and oh-so-creamy. It's easy to make trust me with this one hehe
View attachment 3692

Ingredients:
  • 1 (7 oz jar) Sun Dried Tomatoes, sliced (drained)
  • 2 Tbsp Butter
  • 4 Chicken Breasts, boneless/skinless
  • 1 small Onion, diced
  • 1 large clove Garlic, minced
  • 1 ½ tsp Italian Seasoning
  • ¼ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
  • 1 (15 oz jar) Alfredo Sauce* (with roasted garlic)
  • ¾ cup Parmesan Cheese (more for garnish)
  • 2-3 cups Fresh Baby Spinach
Instructions:
  1. Sauté Sun-Dried Tomatoes: In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add sun-dried tomatoes and sauté for a couple of minutes until fragrant.
  2. Cook Chicken: Push the tomatoes to the side and add chicken breasts to the skillet. Cook for about 6-7 minutes per side or until fully cooked. Remove chicken from the skillet and set aside.
  3. Sauté Aromatics: In the same skillet, add diced onion, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes. Sauté until onions are translucent and garlic is fragrant.
  4. Add Sauce and Cheese: Pour in the Alfredo sauce and stir in Parmesan cheese until smooth and creamy.
  5. Add Spinach and Chicken: Add fresh baby spinach to the skillet and stir until wilted. Return cooked chicken to the skillet and coat with the creamy sauce.
  6. Serve and Enjoy: Serve your Creamy Tuscan Chicken over pasta, rice, or with crusty bread. Garnish with extra Parmesan cheese if desired.

Feel free to toss in some sliced mushrooms or bell peppers for extra flavor and nutrients. And remember, this dish reheats beautifully for a delicious lunch the next day! Happy cooking! :)
This creamy Tuscan chicken recipe looks absolutely divine! Has anyone tried adding sun-dried tomatoes or extra spinach for even more flavor? Can't wait to make this for dinner tonight! 🍗🍅🌿

Back