Crispy Air Fryer Oysters

Aprodhite

Culinary Explorer
Hey there,So, I stumbled upon something kinda neat in my pantry the other day and I saw two cans of oysters :). And, well, I thought, why not give them a shot in the air fryer? I mean, how hard could it be, right? So, here's my little adventure with these shy oysters. Hope you like it!
Air fryer oyster.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 2 cans of oysters (8 oz each)
  • 1/2 cup flour
  • 1 tsp cajun seasoning
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp pepper
  • 2 eggs
  • 3 tbsp hot sauce
  • 2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
  • 1 lemon
Instructions:

1. Start by draining the oysters and patting them dry with some paper towels.
  2. Mix together the flour, cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper in a shallow bowl.
  3. In another bowl, whisk together the eggs and hot sauce.
  4. Pour the Panko breadcrumbs into a third bowl.
  5. One by one, dip the oysters in the flour mixture, then the egg mixture, and coat them with breadcrumbs.
  6. Spray your air fryer basket with non-stick spray and gently place the coated oysters inside.
  7. Cook them at 350°F for 4 minutes, then give the basket a little shake, and cook for another 4 minutes.
  8. Serve 'em up with a squeeze of lemon on top. Pretty simple, right?

So, that's it! If you have any suggestions or tips, feel free to share. And, happy cooking :)

Hey there,So, I stumbled upon something kinda neat in my pantry the other day and I saw two cans of oysters :). And, well, I thought, why not give them a shot in the air fryer? I mean, how hard could it be, right? So, here's my little adventure with these shy oysters. Hope you like it!
View attachment 1876

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup flour
  • 1 tsp cajun seasoning
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp pepper
  • 2 eggs
  • 3 tbsp hot sauce
  • 1 lemon
Instructions:

5. One by one, dip the oysters in the flour mixture, then the egg mixture, and coat them with breadcrumbs.
  6. Spray your air fryer basket with non-stick spray and gently place the coated oysters inside.
  7. Cook them at 350°F for 4 minutes, then give the basket a little shake, and cook for another 4 minutes.

So, that's it! If you have any suggestions or tips, feel free to share. And, happy cooking :)
Tried those air fryer oysters last night, and damn, they turned out crispy and flavorful 🤤. Even got the wife impressed, she wants them every week now!

Oh my goodness, those air fryer oysters are blowing my mind! Who knew pantry staples could be so fancy? The Cajun seasoning, the crispy coating, the tender oysters - it's like a party in my mouth! And don't even get me started on that zesty lemon finish. Cooking just got a whole lot more exciting 🤩🍋🍽️

Oh my goodness, those air fryer oysters are blowing my mind! Who knew pantry staples could be so fancy? The Cajun seasoning, the crispy coating, the tender oysters - it's like a party in my mouth! And don't even get me started on that zesty lemon finish. Cooking just got a whole lot more exciting 🤩🍋🍽️
I couldn't agree more! Who needs a fancy restaurant when you can whip up Crispy Air Fryer Oysters at home?:) It's all about that perfect blend of flavors. Happy cooking!

View attachment 1876

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup flour
  • 1 tsp cajun seasoning
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp pepper
  • 2 eggs
  • 3 tbsp hot sauce
  • 1 lemon
Instructions:

Thanks for sharing the Crispy Air Fryer Oysters recipe! It sounds like a delightful and healthier twist on classic fried oysters, perfect for enjoying crispy and golden-brown oysters without the excess oil. Can't wait to try making these crunchy and delicious oysters for a tasty appetizer or seafood dish. 🐚🍽️🔥

Back