Crispy Baked Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs

hoyeon

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone!

I recently tried out this delicious recipe for Crispy Baked Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs, and it was a huge hit with my family. It's the perfect combination of sweet, savory, and crispy, and it's super easy to make. I thought I'd share it with all of you to inspire some tasty dinner ideas!

Ingredients:

• 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon sesame oil
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
  • 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
  • Salt and black pepper, to taste
  • Chopped green onions and sesame seeds for garnish
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil for easy cleanup.
  2. In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, soy sauce, minced garlic, olive oil, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ground ginger, and red pepper flakes (if using). Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
  3. Pat the chicken thighs dry with paper towels and arrange them on the prepared baking sheet, skin side up.
  4. Brush the honey garlic mixture generously over the chicken thighs, making sure to coat them evenly.
  5. Bake the chicken thighs in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, or until the skin is crispy and golden brown, and the internal temperature reaches 165°F (75°C) when tested with a meat thermometer.
  6. Once cooked, remove the chicken thighs from the oven and let them rest for a few minutes before serving.
  7. Garnish the crispy baked honey garlic chicken thighs with chopped green onions and sesame seeds for an extra burst of flavor and visual appeal.
  8. Serve hot and enjoy with your favorite side dishes, such as steamed rice, roasted vegetables, or a fresh salad.
I hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as my family did! Feel free to customize it with your favorite spices or additional ingredients to make it your own. Let me know if you give it a try and how it turns out for you. Happy cooking! 🍗🍯🌿

Attachments

• merlin_146711217_a96fe5d5-6c82-4be2-9f1a-b9d7d7dcfe00-threeByTwoMediumAt2X.jpg
    merlin_146711217_a96fe5d5-6c82-4be2-9f1a-b9d7d7dcfe00-threeByTwoMediumAt2X.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 195
Back