Crispy Roasted Potatoes

corbin

Culinary Explorer
Hey folks! 🥔 Just wanted to share this super simple recipe for crispy roasted potatoes that I make all the time. They’re the perfect side dish for pretty much any meal!
Potato Recipe.jpg

Ingredients:
1500×1001
150 kB
1500×1001
150 kB

• 4 large russet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
  • 3 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp paprika
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (optional, for garnish)
Instructions:

1. Preheat Oven: Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
  2. Season Potatoes: In a large bowl, toss the potato cubes with olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper until evenly coated.
  3. Roast: Spread the potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway through, until they’re golden brown and crispy.
  4. Garnish and Serve: Sprinkle with fresh parsley if using, and serve hot.
Enjoy!

Yum, these Crispy Roasted Potatoes look perfect! 😍🥔 The golden, crispy exterior and tender inside are making my mouth water. Can’t wait to try this recipe and add a delicious side to my meals. Thanks for sharing!

Hey folks! 🥔 Just wanted to share this super simple recipe for crispy roasted potatoes that I make all the time. They’re the perfect side dish for pretty much any meal!
View attachment 6052
Ingredients:
1500×1001
150 kB
1500×1001
150 kB

• 4 large russet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
  • 3 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp paprika
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (optional, for garnish)
Instructions:

1. Preheat Oven: Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
  2. Season Potatoes: In a large bowl, toss the potato cubes with olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper until evenly coated.
  3. Roast: Spread the potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway through, until they’re golden brown and crispy.
  4. Garnish and Serve: Sprinkle with fresh parsley if using, and serve hot.
Enjoy!
Hey foodies! I think crispy roasted potatoes are a total game-changer for any meal! The key is to parboil them before roasting for that perfect crunch. 🥔🔥

Back