Crock Pot Roast Recipe

bhella

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone!

I just had to share this Crock Pot Roast recipe that my family absolutely loves. It's super easy to make and perfect for those busy days when you just want to throw everything in the crock pot and let it cook. Here are the ingredients and steps:

Ingredients:

• 3-4 lb chuck roast
  • 1 packet of ranch dressing mix
  • 1 packet of au jus gravy mix
  • 1 stick of unsalted butter
  • 4-5 pepperoncini peppers
  • 1 cup beef broth
  • 3-4 large carrots, chopped
  • 4-5 potatoes, chopped (optional)
  • 1 large onion, chopped (optional)
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:

1. Season the chuck roast with salt and pepper, then place it in the crock pot.
  2. Sprinkle the ranch dressing mix and au jus gravy mix over the roast.
  3. Place the stick of butter on top of the roast.
  4. Add the pepperoncini peppers around the roast.
  5. Pour the beef broth into the crock pot.
  6. If you're adding vegetables, place the chopped carrots, potatoes, and onion around the roast.
  7. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until the roast is tender and easily pulls apart.
  8. Shred the roast with two forks and mix it with the juices and veggies.
    Crock Pot Roast Recipe.jpg
That's it! So easy and it turns out so flavorful and tender every time. Give it a try and let me know how you like it!

Happy cooking! 😊

This was a great recipe! Reading the tips from others was really helpful. I seasoned the meat and then seared it on all sides before marinating it in the slow cooker pot in the fridge with the veggies and some potatoes over night. I used onion powder, parsley, garlic pepper, salt, and pepper for seasoning. 😌

Love a good crock pot roast! It's like comfort food magic on a busy day. Can't wait to try your recipe — thanks for sharing! 🥩🥔🥕

Set it and forget it! Crock pot roasts are the ultimate comfort food, especially when you let those flavors meld all day long. 🍲👌

Back