Crunchwrap Supreme

Kardel

Culinary Explorer
Hello everyone, I want to share this Crunchwrap Supreme. It is a beloved fast food favorite known for its crunchy exterior and flavorful filling. This homemade version allows you to customize the ingredients to your liking while still enjoying the satisfying crunch of the original. This Crunchwrap Supreme is sure to become a hit with family and friends! 🤤😊
539×376
64.4 kB

crunchwrap.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 pound ground beef
  • 1 packet (1 ounce) taco seasoning mix
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 6 large flour tortillas
  • 6 tostada shells
  • 1 cup nacho cheese sauce (store-bought or homemade)
  • 1 cup shredded lettuce
  • 1 cup diced tomatoes
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • Cooking spray or vegetable oil, for grilling
Instructions:

1. In a large skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat until browned and no longer pink, breaking it apart with a spatula as it cooks.
  2. Drain any excess grease from the skillet, then add the taco seasoning mix and water. Stir well to combine, and simmer for 5-7 minutes, or until the mixture thickens slightly. Remove from heat and set aside.
  3. Heat a large non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Place one flour tortilla on the skillet.
  4. Spoon a portion of the seasoned ground beef onto the center of the tortilla, spreading it out into an even layer.
  5. Top the ground beef with a tostada shell, pressing down gently to adhere it to the beef.
  6. Drizzle a generous amount of nacho cheese sauce over the tostada shell.
  7. Sprinkle shredded lettuce and diced tomatoes over the cheese sauce.
  8. Spoon a dollop of sour cream on top of the tomatoes, followed by a sprinkle of shredded cheddar cheese.
  9. Place another flour tortilla on top of the filling, and fold the edges of the bottom tortilla up and over the top tortilla to create a hexagon shape.
  10. Repeat the process with the remaining tortillas and filling ingredients to make additional Crunchwrap Supremes.
  11. Lightly spray or brush the outside of each Crunchwrap Supreme with cooking spray or oil.
  12. Place the Crunchwrap Supremes seam-side down on the skillet or griddle, and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and crispy.
  13. Remove from the skillet and let cool slightly before serving.
  14. Serve the Crunchwrap Supremes warm, and enjoy the delicious layers of flavor and crunch!

Hello everyone, I want to share this Crunchwrap Supreme. It is a beloved fast food favorite known for its crunchy exterior and flavorful filling. This homemade version allows you to customize the ingredients to your liking while still enjoying the satisfying crunch of the original. This Crunchwrap Supreme is sure to become a hit with family and friends! 🤤😊
539×376
64.4 kB

View attachment 1381
Ingredients:

• 1 pound ground beef
  • 1 packet (1 ounce) taco seasoning mix
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 6 large flour tortillas
  • 6 tostada shells
  • 1 cup nacho cheese sauce (store-bought or homemade)
  • 1 cup shredded lettuce
  • 1 cup diced tomatoes
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • Cooking spray or vegetable oil, for grilling
Instructions:

1. In a large skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat until browned and no longer pink, breaking it apart with a spatula as it cooks.
  2. Drain any excess grease from the skillet, then add the taco seasoning mix and water. Stir well to combine, and simmer for 5-7 minutes, or until the mixture thickens slightly. Remove from heat and set aside.
  3. Heat a large non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Place one flour tortilla on the skillet.
  4. Spoon a portion of the seasoned ground beef onto the center of the tortilla, spreading it out into an even layer.
  5. Top the ground beef with a tostada shell, pressing down gently to adhere it to the beef.
  6. Drizzle a generous amount of nacho cheese sauce over the tostada shell.
  7. Sprinkle shredded lettuce and diced tomatoes over the cheese sauce.
  8. Spoon a dollop of sour cream on top of the tomatoes, followed by a sprinkle of shredded cheddar cheese.
  9. Place another flour tortilla on top of the filling, and fold the edges of the bottom tortilla up and over the top tortilla to create a hexagon shape.
  10. Repeat the process with the remaining tortillas and filling ingredients to make additional Crunchwrap Supremes.
  11. Lightly spray or brush the outside of each Crunchwrap Supreme with cooking spray or oil.
  12. Place the Crunchwrap Supremes seam-side down on the skillet or griddle, and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and crispy.
  13. Remove from the skillet and let cool slightly before serving.
  14. Serve the Crunchwrap Supremes warm, and enjoy the delicious layers of flavor and crunch!
I've had Crunchwrap Supremes before from Taco Bell, and they're always a solid choice. 🌮🔔 But this homemade version seems like it could really hit the spot too. Gotta give it a try sometime. Thanks for sharing! 🙌🏼

Wow, this recipe has me drooling! 🤤🌮 I've always been a fan of the original from a certain fast-food chain, but making it at home with fresher ingredients sounds even better. Plus, the versatility to customize it with different fillings makes it even more appealing. Can't wait to whip up a batch of these for my next Taco Tuesday!

Wow, this recipe has me drooling! 🤤🌮 I've always been a fan of the original from a certain fast-food chain, but making it at home with fresher ingredients sounds even better. Plus, the versatility to customize it with different fillings makes it even more appealing. Can't wait to whip up a batch of these for my next Taco Tuesday!
Hey! 🌮 I think a Crunchwrap Supreme is an awesome choice for a flavorful and satisfying meal! 😋 Though, if you want to make it extra special, consider adding some diced jalapenos or a dollop of guacamole for a kick of heat and creamy goodness. It's like a fiesta in every bite! 🔥🥑

Back