Delicious Banana Grape Muffins

lizasoberan

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone,

I'm excited to share a recipe that has become a staple in my household – Banana Grape Muffins. These muffins are perfect for breakfast on the go or as a tasty snack any time of day. Plus, they're a great way to use up ripe bananas and add a burst of freshness with juicy grapes. Here's what you'll need:

Ingredients:

• 2 ripe bananas, mashed
  • 1 cup grapes, halved
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/4 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • Optional: additional grapes for topping
    1712889135516.jpeg
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners or grease it lightly with cooking spray.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the mashed bananas, halved grapes, granulated sugar, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
  3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
  4. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring until just combined. Be careful not to overmix – a few lumps are okay.
  5. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling each cup about two-thirds full. If desired, place a grape half on top of each muffin for decoration.
  6. Bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
  7. Remove the muffins from the oven and let them cool in the tin for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
These Banana Grape Muffins are so moist and flavorful, and they're sure to be a hit with your family and friends. I love how versatile they are – you can enjoy them warm or at room temperature, and they freeze well too! Give them a try and let me know what you think. Happy baking!

Hey everyone,

I'm excited to share a recipe that has become a staple in my household – Banana Grape Muffins. These muffins are perfect for breakfast on the go or as a tasty snack any time of day. Plus, they're a great way to use up ripe bananas and add a burst of freshness with juicy grapes. Here's what you'll need:

Ingredients:

• 2 ripe bananas, mashed
  • 1 cup grapes, halved
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/4 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • Optional: additional grapes for topping View attachment 1806
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners or grease it lightly with cooking spray.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the mashed bananas, halved grapes, granulated sugar, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
  3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
  4. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring until just combined. Be careful not to overmix – a few lumps are okay.
  5. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling each cup about two-thirds full. If desired, place a grape half on top of each muffin for decoration.
  6. Bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
  7. Remove the muffins from the oven and let them cool in the tin for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
These Banana Grape Muffins are so moist and flavorful, and they're sure to be a hit with your family and friends. I love how versatile they are – you can enjoy them warm or at room temperature, and they freeze well too! Give them a try and let me know what you think. Happy baking!
It sounds like a delightful and creative twist on traditional muffins, combining the sweetness of bananas with the tartness of grapes. Can't wait to bake up these tasty and fruity muffins for a delicious breakfast or snack. 🍌

Yum! Those banana grape muffins look absolutely tasty! I love the idea of combining bananas and grapes into a muffin—it sounds like a sweet and fruity delight! 🍌🍇🧁

Back