Delicious Beef Stir-Fry Recipe

lizasoberan

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone,

I wanted to share one of my favorite dinner recipes with you all. This Beef Stir-Fry is a go-to in my household because it’s quick, easy, and absolutely delicious. Perfect for those busy weeknights when you want something tasty without spending hours in the kitchen. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Ingredients:​

• For the Beef Marinade:
    • 1 lb beef sirloin, thinly sliced
    • 2 tbsp soy sauce
    • 1 tbsp oyster sauce
    • 1 tsp cornstarch
    • 1 tsp sesame oil
  • For the Stir-Fry:
    • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
    • 1 onion, thinly sliced
    • 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
    • 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
    • 2 cups broccoli florets
    • 3 garlic cloves, minced
    • 1-inch piece of ginger, grated
    • 2 tbsp soy sauce
    • 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
    • 1 tbsp water
    • 1 tsp cornstarch
    • Cooked rice or noodles for serving

Instructions:​

1. Marinate the Beef:
    • In a bowl, mix the soy sauce, oyster sauce, cornstarch, and sesame oil.
    • Add the thinly sliced beef and toss to coat. Let it marinate for at least 15 minutes while you prepare the vegetables.
  2. Prepare the Stir-Fry Sauce:
    • In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, water, and cornstarch. Set aside.
  3. Stir-Fry the Beef:
    • Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large pan or wok over medium-high heat.
    • Add the marinated beef and stir-fry until it’s just cooked through, about 2-3 minutes. Remove the beef from the pan and set aside.
  4. Cook the Vegetables:
    • In the same pan, add the remaining 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
    • Add the onion, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, and broccoli. Stir-fry for about 4-5 minutes until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
    • Add the minced garlic and grated ginger, and stir-fry for another minute until fragrant.
  5. Combine and Finish:
    • Return the cooked beef to the pan with the vegetables.
    • Pour in the stir-fry sauce and toss everything together until the sauce thickens and evenly coats the beef and vegetables, about 2 minutes.
  6. Serve:
    • Serve the beef stir-fry over cooked rice or noodles. Enjoy!
      Delicious Beef Stir-Fry Recipe.jpg
I’d love to hear your thoughts if you try it out or any tweaks you make to the recipe! Happy cooking!

Tried this last night, and it was a hit! Added some sliced mushrooms for an earthy flavor twist. 🍄 Highly recommend!

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share one of my favorite dinner recipes with you all. This Beef Stir-Fry is a go-to in my household because it’s quick, easy, and absolutely delicious. Perfect for those busy weeknights when you want something tasty without spending hours in the kitchen. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Ingredients:​

• For the Beef Marinade:
    • 1 lb beef sirloin, thinly sliced
    • 2 tbsp soy sauce
    • 1 tbsp oyster sauce
    • 1 tsp cornstarch
    • 1 tsp sesame oil
  • For the Stir-Fry:
    • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
    • 1 onion, thinly sliced
    • 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
    • 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
    • 2 cups broccoli florets
    • 3 garlic cloves, minced
    • 1-inch piece of ginger, grated
    • 2 tbsp soy sauce
    • 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
    • 1 tbsp water
    • 1 tsp cornstarch
    • Cooked rice or noodles for serving

Instructions:​

1. Marinate the Beef:
    • In a bowl, mix the soy sauce, oyster sauce, cornstarch, and sesame oil.
    • Add the thinly sliced beef and toss to coat. Let it marinate for at least 15 minutes while you prepare the vegetables.
  2. Prepare the Stir-Fry Sauce:
    • In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, water, and cornstarch. Set aside.
  3. Stir-Fry the Beef:
    • Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large pan or wok over medium-high heat.
    • Add the marinated beef and stir-fry until it’s just cooked through, about 2-3 minutes. Remove the beef from the pan and set aside.
  4. Cook the Vegetables:
    • In the same pan, add the remaining 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
    • Add the onion, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, and broccoli. Stir-fry for about 4-5 minutes until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
    • Add the minced garlic and grated ginger, and stir-fry for another minute until fragrant.
  5. Combine and Finish:
    • Return the cooked beef to the pan with the vegetables.
    • Pour in the stir-fry sauce and toss everything together until the sauce thickens and evenly coats the beef and vegetables, about 2 minutes.
  6. Serve:
I’d love to hear your thoughts if you try it out or any tweaks you make to the recipe! Happy cooking!

This beef stir-fry recipe looks so good! Quick, flavorful, and packed with veggies—definitely adding it to my weeknight dinner rotation. 🥩🥦🍴

Yum, this Beef Stir-Fry recipe looks incredible! 😋 Can't wait to give it a whirl in my kitchen! Thanks for sharing your delicious creation!

Back