Delicious Homemade Ice Cream

Bubbles

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I've been experimenting with homemade ice cream recipes lately, and I've finally found the perfect one to share with you all. Get ready to enjoy creamy, dreamy homemade ice cream that's guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth!

Ingredients:
ice cream.jpg

• 2 cups heavy cream
  • 1 cup whole milk
  • 3/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • Pinch of salt
  • Optional mix-ins (chocolate chips, crushed cookies, fruit puree, etc.)
Instructions:
  1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the heavy cream, whole milk, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, and salt until the sugar is fully dissolved.
  2. Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer's instructions until it reaches a soft-serve consistency.
  3. If desired, add your favorite mix-ins during the last few minutes of churning. Get creative with flavors and textures!
  4. Once the ice cream reaches the desired consistency, transfer it to a freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm.
  5. When ready to serve, let the ice cream sit at room temperature for a few minutes to soften slightly before scooping.
  6. Scoop the creamy homemade ice cream into bowls or cones, and enjoy your delicious creation!
I hope you enjoy this homemade ice cream recipe! It's the perfect treat for hot summer days or any time you're craving something sweet and refreshing. Let me know if you give it a try, and feel free to share your favorite mix-in combinations! 🍦✨

Yum, homemade ice cream sounds like the perfect treat! 🍦😋 Can't wait to whip up a batch and enjoy that creamy goodness. Thanks a bunch for sharing this delicious recipe, I'm excited to give it a try! 🍨👩‍🍳

Back