Deliciously Healthy Avocado & Black Bean Salad

johnlloyd

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! ;)🥰

I wanted to share one of my favorite recipes that's not only delicious but also super healthy. This Avocado & Black Bean Salad is perfect for a light lunch or as a refreshing side dish. It's packed with protein, fiber, and healthy fats, and it's so easy to make!😁

Ingredients:

• 1 can (15 oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
  • 2 ripe avocados, diced
  • 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
  • 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
  • Juice of 1 lime
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:

1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the black beans, diced avocado, cherry tomatoes, red onion, and chopped cilantro.
  2. In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice and olive oil to make the dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  3. Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients and gently toss until everything is well coated.
  4. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
  5. Serve immediately or refrigerate for later. This salad tastes even better after the flavors have had a chance to meld together for a bit.
I love how customizable this recipe is! Sometimes I'll add diced bell peppers or corn for extra crunch and sweetness. Plus, it's vegetarian and vegan-friendly, so it's perfect for sharing with friends and family. 😉

I hope you all enjoy this Avocado & Black Bean Salad as much as I do! Let me know if you give it a try or if you have any other favorite healthy recipes to share.

Attachments

• __opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__simply_recipes__uploads__2015__07__black...jpg
    __opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__simply_recipes__uploads__2015__07__black...jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 48
Hey there! 😊👋 Thanks for sharing this recipe! It looks absolutely delicious, and I love how healthy it is. Avocado and black beans are such a great combo, and adding in those cherry tomatoes and cilantro just takes it to the next level. Definitely going to give this a try for lunch tomorrow! Thanks again for sharing!

Your salad looks absolutely fantastic! The vibrant colors from the avocado, black beans, and fresh vegetables make it incredibly appealing. It's wonderful to see such a nutritious and flavorful dish. It's making me hungry just looking at it hehe!

This Avocado & Black Bean Salad looks so delicious and so easy to make! It's perfect for a light lunch or as a refreshing side dish. I will definitely give it a try!

Indulge in the vibrant flavors and nutritious goodness of Deliciously Healthy Avocado & Black Bean Salad! 🥑🥗✨

Your salad looks absolutely fantastic! The vibrant colors from the avocado, black beans, and fresh vegetables make it incredibly appealing. It's wonderful to see such a nutritious and flavorful dish. It's making me hungry just looking at it hehe!
Lovin' the mix of avo, black beans, and veggies - total eye candy! Got any tips for jazzin' up the dressin'? 🥗

Hey everyone! ;)🥰

I wanted to share one of my favorite recipes that's not only delicious but also super healthy. This Avocado & Black Bean Salad is perfect for a light lunch or as a refreshing side dish. It's packed with protein, fiber, and healthy fats, and it's so easy to make!😁

Ingredients:

• 1 can (15 oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
  • 2 ripe avocados, diced
  • 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
  • 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
  • Juice of 1 lime
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:

1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the black beans, diced avocado, cherry tomatoes, red onion, and chopped cilantro.
  2. In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice and olive oil to make the dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  3. Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients and gently toss until everything is well coated.
  4. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
  5. Serve immediately or refrigerate for later. This salad tastes even better after the flavors have had a chance to meld together for a bit.
I love how customizable this recipe is! Sometimes I'll add diced bell peppers or corn for extra crunch and sweetness. Plus, it's vegetarian and vegan-friendly, so it's perfect for sharing with friends and family. 😉

I hope you all enjoy this Avocado & Black Bean Salad as much as I do! Let me know if you give it a try or if you have any other favorite healthy recipes to share.
This sounds like the perfect blend of freshness and flavor! Can't wait to whip up a batch for a nutritious lunch option. 🥑🥗

Back