Easy Chia Pudding!

strawberrykiss0325

Culinary Explorer
Are you ready to dive into the world of chia pudding goodness? Buckle up, because this easy-peasy recipe is about to become your new breakfast BFF. Imagine a creamy, dreamy concoction that's not only delicious but also packed with all the good stuff your body craves. Plus, it's a breeze to whip up!
Chia Pudding.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1/4 cup chia seeds
  • 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
  • 1-2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup (optional, for sweetness)
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional, for flavor)
Instructions:

1. In a bowl or jar, mix together chia seeds, almond milk, honey or maple syrup (if using), and vanilla extract (if using). Stir well to combine.
  2. Cover the bowl or jar and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight, until the chia seeds have absorbed the liquid and the mixture has thickened to a pudding-like consistency.
  3. Once the chia pudding is set, give it a good stir. If it's too thick, you can add a little more almond milk to reach your desired consistency.
  4. Serve the chia pudding chilled, topped with your favorite fruits, nuts, or seeds for extra flavor and texture.
Enjoy your nutritious and delicious chia pudding!

I actually taste it from a restaurant last week, and it was absolutely delicious! The creamy texture and the burst of flavor from the chia seeds were just perfect. It was such a delightful and satisfying breakfast option. I'm planning of making it at home! Thanks for the recipe!😊

Thanks a bunch for sharing your easy chia pudding recipe! It's such a versatile and nutritious treat that's perfect for any time of day. I love how simple it is to make and how you can customize it with your favorite toppings like fresh fruit, nuts, or a drizzle of honey. Can't wait to give your recipe a try and add it to my breakfast rotation! 😋🥄

Oh my goodness! By just looking at it, it is really mouthwatering. I should try this with my family. Thanks for sharing.🤤👌

Absolutely delicious! Made this for dinner tonight and it was a hit with the whole family. The flavors are perfectly balanced.☺️

This is the perfect basic recipe! Any milk works wonderfully, and it is great with fresh, frozen or dried fruit, any number of nuts, and/or coconut nibs. Thank you.

Have you experimented with different toppings like fresh berries, sliced almonds, or shredded coconut? They add a delightful crunch and burst of flavor to the pudding, I think! 🍓🥥

Back