Easy Fall Off the Bone Oven Baked Ribs🍖🔥

palateprince

Culinary Explorer
A friend taught me this amazing rib recipe... 🍖🍖🍖 The meat is so tender and falls right off the bone... I just had to share it with you all... It’s really easy to make and so worth it... Try it out!
1200×1600
155.4 kB
1200×1600
155.4 kB

Easy Fall Off the Bone Oven Bake.jpg

You Will Need​

FOR THE RIBS

2 to 2 ½ pounds baby back pork ribs
Salt and black pepper
FOR THE SWEET & SPICY BBQ SAUCE
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 cup finely diced onion
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 cup ketchup, try homemade ketchup
1 tablespoon hot chili sauce like Sriracha
2 tablespoons light brown sugar
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Salt and ground pepper, to taste

Directions​

BAKE THE RIBS

1. Preheat the oven to 275°F (135°C). Prepare a large roasting pan or rimmed baking sheet and some aluminum foil.
2. If there's a thin membrane on the back of the ribs, remove it (see tips below for how-to).
3. Generously season both sides of the ribs with salt and pepper. If using a spice rub, apply it now.
4. Place the ribs, meatiest side up, in the roasting pan. If needed, cut the ribs in half to fit the pan. Cover the pan tightly with foil or wrap the ribs in foil packets and place on the baking sheet.
5. Bake until the meat easily pulls away from the bones, about 2 ½ to 3 ½ hours. Check the ribs after 2 hours. They are done when the meat is tender and easily pierced with a knife, or when the ribs bend and the meat pulls away from the bone.

MAKE HOMEMADE BBQ SAUCE

1. While the ribs are baking, prepare the barbecue sauce. Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until soft and translucent, about 5 to 8 minutes.
2. Stir in the cumin and cook for another 30 seconds.
3. Add the ketchup, hot chili sauce, brown sugar, and apple cider vinegar. Stir to combine, season with salt, and cook for 2 minutes. Set aside while the ribs finish baking.

TO FINISH

1. Remove the ribs from the oven, discard the foil, and generously brush both sides with barbecue sauce.
2. (Optional) Move an oven rack to the top position, turn on the broiler, and broil the ribs until the sauce begins to caramelize, about 3 to 4 minutes. Keep a close eye on the ribs to prevent the sauce from burning.

Trust me, you won’t regret trying it 😋!!!

Those ribs sound absolutely mouthwatering! 😍🔥 I love a good fall-off-the-bone recipe, especially when it's oven-baked. Can't wait to try this one out—perfect for a cozy night in! 🍖 Thanks for sharing!

These Easy Fall Off the Bone Oven Baked Ribs look epic! 🍖🔥 The perfect way to enjoy tender, flavorful ribs. Can’t wait to try this—thanks for sharing the recipe!

Back