🥐 Easy, Fluffy Drop Biscuits You Can Whip Up Anytime!

deinleigh

Novice Foodie
drop biscuits.jpg

Ever get that sudden craving for something warm, buttery, and just a little crispy on the outside? 🧈✨ That's where drop biscuits come in! These no-fuss, no-rolling-pin-needed biscuits are the perfect go-to when you want fresh bread without the hassle. Trust me, once you try these, you'll wonder how you lived without them! 😋

Ingredients:

• 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 tablespoon baking powder
  • 1 tablespoon sugar (optional for a slightly sweet biscuit)
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • ½ cup cold butter (cubed)
  • 1 cup milk (you can use buttermilk for extra fluffiness!)
Procedure:

1. Prep Time! Preheat your oven to 450°F (230°C). Grease a baking sheet or line it with parchment paper. 📝
  2. Mix Dry Ingredients: In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. This is the base of your biscuit magic! 🥣✨
  3. Cut in the Butter: Add the cold, cubed butter to the dry ingredients. Use a pastry cutter or your fingers to mix until it resembles coarse crumbs. (Pro tip: Keep that butter cold—it’s the secret to flaky biscuits!) ❄️🔪
  4. Add the Milk: Pour in the milk and stir until just combined. The dough should be slightly sticky but not too wet. 🍶
  5. Drop 'Em: Using a spoon or ice cream scoop, drop mounds of dough onto your prepared baking sheet. No need to make them perfect—rustic is the name of the game! 🍴
  6. Bake Away: Pop those beauties in the oven for 10-12 minutes, or until they’re golden brown on top. 🕒✨
  7. Cool & Serve: Let them cool slightly before diving in. Serve warm with butter, honey, or jam. Pure bliss! 🍯🧈
And just like that, you've made homemade drop biscuits! 🎉 Whether you're enjoying them for breakfast, alongside dinner, or as a snack, these little delights will quickly become a staple in your kitchen. Simple, satisfying, and oh-so-comforting—what more could you want? 😊

Omg, these drop biscuits sound like a total win! 🙌✨ Super easy and buttery goodness without all the fuss—definitely gonna add these to my must-make list. Thanks for sharing this gem! 😋🧈

Oh wow, these sound like the perfect comfort food! 🥰 I love how easy they are to make without needing any special tools. I might just whip up a batch this weekend!

View attachment 6082
Ever get that sudden craving for something warm, buttery, and just a little crispy on the outside? 🧈✨ That's where drop biscuits come in! These no-fuss, no-rolling-pin-needed biscuits are the perfect go-to when you want fresh bread without the hassle. Trust me, once you try these, you'll wonder how you lived without them! 😋

Ingredients:

• 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 tablespoon baking powder
  • 1 tablespoon sugar (optional for a slightly sweet biscuit)
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • ½ cup cold butter (cubed)
  • 1 cup milk (you can use buttermilk for extra fluffiness!)
Procedure:

1. Prep Time! Preheat your oven to 450°F (230°C). Grease a baking sheet or line it with parchment paper. 📝
  2. Mix Dry Ingredients: In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. This is the base of your biscuit magic! 🥣✨
  3. Cut in the Butter: Add the cold, cubed butter to the dry ingredients. Use a pastry cutter or your fingers to mix until it resembles coarse crumbs. (Pro tip: Keep that butter cold—it’s the secret to flaky biscuits!) ❄️🔪
  4. Add the Milk: Pour in the milk and stir until just combined. The dough should be slightly sticky but not too wet. 🍶
  5. Drop 'Em: Using a spoon or ice cream scoop, drop mounds of dough onto your prepared baking sheet. No need to make them perfect—rustic is the name of the game! 🍴
  6. Bake Away: Pop those beauties in the oven for 10-12 minutes, or until they’re golden brown on top. 🕒✨
  7. Cool & Serve: Let them cool slightly before diving in. Serve warm with butter, honey, or jam. Pure bliss! 🍯🧈
And just like that, you've made homemade drop biscuits! 🎉 Whether you're enjoying them for breakfast, alongside dinner, or as a snack, these little delights will quickly become a staple in your kitchen. Simple, satisfying, and oh-so-comforting—what more could you want? 😊
Easy to keep ready for the breakfast in the Morning with Coffee 😋

These sound amazing!✨ I love a good fluffy biscuit, especially when they’re easy to make. Perfect for a quick breakfast or to pair with dinner! Can’t wait to try them out!

Back