Easy Meringue Cookies

Peachy

Culinary Explorer
Hey, foodie fam! I recently made these delicious meringue cookies that are not only light and airy but also melt in your mouth. This recipe is super easy to follow.

Ingredients:​

• 3 large egg whites, at room temperature
  • 3/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • Optional: food coloring, sprinkles, or flavor extracts for customization

Easy Meringue Cookies.jpg
Instructions:​

1. Preheat your oven to 200°F (95°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a clean, dry mixing bowl, beat the egg whites on medium speed until frothy.
  3. Add the cream of tartar to the egg whites and continue beating until soft peaks form.
  4. Gradually add the granulated sugar, about 1 tablespoon at a time, while continuing to beat the egg whites. Beat until stiff, glossy peaks form.
  5. Gently fold in the vanilla extract (and any optional flavorings or food coloring) until just combined.
  6. Transfer the meringue mixture to a piping bag fitted with a large round tip, or simply spoon dollops of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
  7. If desired, sprinkle the meringue cookies with sprinkles or other decorations.
  8. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until the meringue cookies are dry to the touch and easily lift off the parchment paper.
  9. Turn off the oven and leave the meringue cookies inside to cool completely about 1 hour.
I hope you all enjoy making these meringue cookies! They're perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth without feeling too heavy✨

I've been craving something sweet and light, and these meringue cookies look like just the ticket! 😋 I'm intrigued by the cream of tartar in the recipe – does it make a noticeable difference in the final texture or taste of the cookies?

Easy Meringue Cookies? Yes, please! 🍪😍 Can't wait to whip up a batch of these sweet treats. Thanks for sharing the recipe, I'm ready to dive into some delicious baking! 🥚👩‍🍳

Easy meringue cookies are like sweet, airy clouds melting in your mouth with every bite! ☁️🍪 Whip them up effortlessly for a delightful treat that's as beautiful as it is delicious!

Hey, foodie fam! I recently made these delicious meringue cookies that are not only light and airy but also melt in your mouth. This recipe is super easy to follow.

Ingredients:​

• 3 large egg whites, at room temperature
  • 3/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • Optional: food coloring, sprinkles, or flavor extracts for customization

View attachment 863Instructions:​

1. Preheat your oven to 200°F (95°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a clean, dry mixing bowl, beat the egg whites on medium speed until frothy.
  3. Add the cream of tartar to the egg whites and continue beating until soft peaks form.
  4. Gradually add the granulated sugar, about 1 tablespoon at a time, while continuing to beat the egg whites. Beat until stiff, glossy peaks form.
  5. Gently fold in the vanilla extract (and any optional flavorings or food coloring) until just combined.
  6. Transfer the meringue mixture to a piping bag fitted with a large round tip, or simply spoon dollops of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
  7. If desired, sprinkle the meringue cookies with sprinkles or other decorations.
  8. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until the meringue cookies are dry to the touch and easily lift off the parchment paper.
  9. Turn off the oven and leave the meringue cookies inside to cool completely about 1 hour.
I hope you all enjoy making these meringue cookies! They're perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth without feeling too heavy✨
Thanks for sharing the Easy Meringue Cookies recipe! It sounds like a delightful and light dessert, perfect for satisfying sweet cravings without feeling too heavy. Can't wait to whip up these airy and crispy treats for a tasty and elegant snack. 🍪😋🥚

These meringue cookies look so simple to make! I love how they only need a few ingredients. I can't wait to try whipping up a batch myself. Thanks for sharing this easy recipe with us. I bet they'll be perfect for a sweet treat with a cup of tea or coffee. 🍪☕

I can already imagine this meringue paired with a warm cup of tea or coffee – the perfect combination for a cozy afternoon indulgence. Can't wait to give this recipe a try and add a touch of sweetness to my day! 😊

Back