Edamame Hummus with Veggie Dippers

willa_On

Culinary Explorer
This recipe takes classic hummus to a whole new level by adding the vibrant color and subtle sweetness of edamame. It's a fun and flavorful twist that's sure to please everyone.

Edamame, also known as soybeans, are a great source of plant-based protein and fiber. They add a lovely green color and a touch of sweetness to the hummus, making it even more nutritious and delicious. Plus, it's easy to customize with your favorite spices and herbs.

This recipe is also perfect for a party appetizer. Serve it with a variety of colorful vegetable dippers like carrots, bell peppers, cucumber slices, or pita bread for a fun and healthy snack platter.

Edamame Hummus with Veggie Dippers.jpeg
Here's what you'll need:

• 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
  • 1 can (15 oz) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
  • 1/4 cup tahini (sesame paste)
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons lemon juice
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
  • Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
  • For Serving: Veggie dippers (carrot sticks, bell pepper slices, cucumber slices, pita bread)
Here's how to make it:
  1. Cook the edamame according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process. Set aside.
  2. In a food processor, combine the chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and parsley.
  3. Add the cooked edamame and pulse the food processor until the mixture is smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides as needed.
  4. Season with salt and pepper to taste. You can also add a pinch of red pepper flakes for a bit of spice.
  5. Serve immediately with your favorite veggie dippers.
Edamame Hummus with Veggie Dippers is a healthy, delicious, and fun snack option that's perfect for any occasion! It's easy to make, customizable, and sure to be a crowd-pleaser.

Yum!! Love the idea of putting a fun twist on classic hummus with edamame 🤩 Gotta try that pop of green and extra protein! This would be perfect for a party app with all the veggie dippers 🥰

What a nutritious and delicious idea! 😍🥦 Your edamame hummus paired with veggie dippers sounds like a fantastic and wholesome snack option. I love how you're incorporating protein-packed edamame into a classic hummus recipe. Thanks for sharing this creative and healthy twist – can't wait to whip up a batch for my next gathering! 🌱👌

Edamame Hummus with Veggie Dippers?! Count me in for a healthy snacking upgrade! 😋 Can't wait to dip into this goodness and add some green power to my day! Thanks a bunch for sharing this tasty idea

🥦 Just made this edamame hummus with veggie dippers and it's a green goodness party in my mouth! Creamy, nutritious, and oh-so-dippable - perfect for snack time or any time! 🥒😋

Back