Have a really nice sweet treat!
Eton Mess.JPG
Ingredients:

• 500g strawberries, hulled and quartered
  • 300ml double cream
  • 4 tablespoons icing sugar
  • 4 meringue nests, broken into pieces
Instructions:

1. In a large bowl, lightly crush half of the strawberries with a fork.
  2. In another bowl, whip the double cream until it forms soft peaks, then fold in the icing sugar.
  3. Gently fold the crushed strawberries and half of the broken meringue into the whipped cream.
  4. Spoon the mixture into serving glasses or bowls.
  5. Top with the remaining strawberries and broken meringue pieces.
  6. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Feel free to adjust the quantities of strawberries, cream, and meringue to suit your taste preferences. Enjoy your Eton Mess!

Wow, this Eton Mess recipe looks absolutely divine! I love how simple and delicious it is. Definitely going to give this a try for my next dessert night. Thanks for sharing! 😋😉🙂👌

Have a really nice sweet treat!
View attachment 3689
Ingredients:

• 500g strawberries, hulled and quartered
  • 300ml double cream
  • 4 tablespoons icing sugar
  • 4 meringue nests, broken into pieces
Instructions:

1. In a large bowl, lightly crush half of the strawberries with a fork.
  2. In another bowl, whip the double cream until it forms soft peaks, then fold in the icing sugar.
  3. Gently fold the crushed strawberries and half of the broken meringue into the whipped cream.
  4. Spoon the mixture into serving glasses or bowls.
  5. Top with the remaining strawberries and broken meringue pieces.
  6. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Feel free to adjust the quantities of strawberries, cream, and meringue to suit your taste preferences. Enjoy your Eton Mess!
Eton Mess is one of my favorite desserts! This recipe looks delicious. Has anyone tried adding a splash of balsamic glaze over the strawberries? It adds a nice tangy twist. Can't wait to make this for a summer treat! 🍓🍰🍃

🍓 Just whipped up an Eton Mess and it's pure berry bliss! Sweet, creamy, and delightfully messy - a perfect summer dessert! 🍰😋

Back