🎊 Festive Southern Jalapeno Pimento Cheese Dip 🪔

laplus

Tasty Apprentice
Cheese Dip .jpg
I wanted to design something entertaining with a Southern comfort feel for a little get-together I just hosted with friends. That's when I remembered the Jalapeño Pimento Cheese Dip my granny used to make. It's spicy, acidic, and creamy—definitely a favorite at any potluck or party! Try it out! 🧀✨

Ingredients

• 8 oz Old Cheddar Cheese
• 8 oz Jalapeno Havarti Cheese
• 10 oz Jarred Roasted Red Peppers or Pimentos drained, diced
• 1/3 cup Pickled Jalapenos chopped
• 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
• 1/3 cup Greek Yogurt
• 1/3 cup Cream Cheese
• 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
• 1 tsp Kosher Salt
• 1 tsp Black Pepper

Instructions
1. Shred cheeses and place in a large mixing bowl. Add the chopped roasted red peppers and pickled jalapenos. Mix in mayo, yogurt, cream cheese, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir until well combined.
2. Serve spicy pimento cheese with crackers, sourdough bread, and fresh veggies like carrot and celery sticks.

Prepare to wow your visitors with this festive Southern pimento cheese and jalapeño dip! 🎉 Flavorful, hot, and creamy, this appetizer is ideal for any kind of get-together. 🌶️ Moreover, because it's handmade, you may choose the amount of spice. So gather your loved ones and prepare to enjoy some festive Southern comfort food!

This sounds like the perfect addition to any party spread! 🎉🧀 I can just imagine the creamy goodness of the pimento cheese paired with the zesty kick of jalapenos. 🔥 And the festive touch adds a special flair to the dish, making it a standout hit at any gathering. 🪔 I'll definitely be whipping up a batch of this dip for my next celebration! Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🌟

View attachment 2733I wanted to design something entertaining with a Southern comfort feel for a little get-together I just hosted with friends. That's when I remembered the Jalapeño Pimento Cheese Dip my granny used to make. It's spicy, acidic, and creamy—definitely a favorite at any potluck or party! Try it out! 🧀✨

Ingredients

• 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
• 1/3 cup Greek Yogurt
• 1/3 cup Cream Cheese
• 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
• 1 tsp Kosher Salt
• 1 tsp Black Pepper

Instructions
1. Shred cheeses and place in a large mixing bowl. Add the chopped roasted red peppers and pickled jalapenos. Mix in mayo, yogurt, cream cheese, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir until well combined.
2. Serve spicy pimento cheese with crackers, sourdough bread, and fresh veggies like carrot and celery sticks.

Prepare to wow your visitors with this festive Southern pimento cheese and jalapeño dip!
64×64 png
4.7 kB

🎉 Flavorful, hot, and creamy, this appetizer is ideal for any kind of get-together. 🌶️ Moreover, because it's handmade, you may choose the amount of spice. So gather your loved ones and prepare to enjoy some festive Southern comfort food!
This Festive Southern Jalapeno Pimento Cheese Dip sounds like the perfect addition to any gathering! I love the idea of adding a spicy kick with jalapenos. Can't wait to whip this up for my next party. Thanks for sharing!

This sounds like the perfect addition to any party spread! 🎉🧀 I can just imagine the creamy goodness of the pimento cheese paired with the zesty kick of jalapenos. 🔥 And the festive touch adds a special flair to the dish, making it a standout hit at any gathering. 🪔 I'll definitely be whipping up a batch of this dip for my next celebration! Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🌟
This Festive Southern Jalapeno Pimento Cheese Dip sounds like the perfect addition to any gathering! I love the idea of adding a spicy kick with jalapenos. Can't wait to whip this up for my next party. Thanks for sharing!
Your enthusiasm for the Festive Southern Jalapeño Pimento Cheese Dip dish makes me very happy! As it offers a delicious combination of creamy pimento cheese and spicy jalapenos that will definitely excite the taste buds, it is undoubtedly the ideal complement to any party spread. The holiday flavor gives it a unique flair that makes it a big hit at any event. This tasty dip will definitely be the talk of the party when it serves it to your guests. I appreciate your excitement, and have fun dipping! 🌟🏥

This Jalapeno Pimento Cheese Dip looks festive and irresistible! 🧀🌶️ Perfect for any celebration. Thanks for the recipe!

View attachment 2733I wanted to design something entertaining with a Southern comfort feel for a little get-together I just hosted with friends. That's when I remembered the Jalapeño Pimento Cheese Dip my granny used to make. It's spicy, acidic, and creamy—definitely a favorite at any potluck or party! Try it out! 🧀✨

Ingredients

• 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
• 1/3 cup Greek Yogurt
• 1/3 cup Cream Cheese
• 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
• 1 tsp Kosher Salt
• 1 tsp Black Pepper

Instructions

Prepare to wow your visitors with this festive Southern pimento cheese and jalapeño dip! 🎉 Flavorful, hot, and creamy, this appetizer is ideal for any kind of get-together. 🌶️ Moreover, because it's handmade, you may choose the amount of spice. So gather your loved ones and prepare to enjoy some festive Southern comfort food!
Get ready for a flavor explosion! This Southern Jalapeno Pimento Cheese Dip is the perfect party starter, with a creamy base, spicy kick, and a hint of sweetness. Perfect for chips, crackers, or veggies! 🧀🌶️🎉

Back