Flavorful Black Bean Breakfast Burrito 🌯 Recipe

lizasoberan

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I wanted to share one of my favorite breakfast recipes featuring hearty black beans. It's perfect for starting your day with a nutritious and satisfying meal. Here's how to make it:
Ingredients:
  • 1 cup cooked black beans
  • 4 large eggs
  • 1/2 cup diced bell peppers (any color you prefer)
  • 1/4 cup diced onions
  • 1/4 cup shredded cheese (cheddar or Mexican blend)
  • 4 large flour tortillas
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional toppings: salsa, avocado, sour cream
    1713527026434.jpeg
Instructions:
  1. Heat a skillet over medium heat and add a splash of oil. Sauté the diced onions and bell peppers until they're tender, about 5 minutes.
  2. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and season with salt and pepper.
  3. Push the sautéed veggies to one side of the skillet and pour in the beaten eggs. Scramble the eggs until they're cooked through.
  4. Add the cooked black beans to the skillet and stir everything together until heated through.
  5. Warm the flour tortillas in the microwave or on a separate skillet for a few seconds to make them pliable.
  6. Divide the egg, veggie, and black bean mixture evenly among the tortillas.
  7. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of each tortilla.
  8. Roll up the tortillas into burritos, folding in the sides as you go.
  9. Serve the breakfast burritos with your favorite toppings like salsa, avocado, or sour cream.
I hope you all enjoy this delicious and nutritious breakfast option! Feel free to customize it with your favorite ingredients and let me know how it turns out for you. 😊

Thanks for sharing this tasty recipe! I'm always on the lookout for delicious breakfast ideas, and this black bean breakfast burrito looks like it hits the spot. Can't wait to give it a try and start my day with a flavorful kick! 😋🌯

Back