Flavorful Pork and Egg Stir-Fry Recipe

hoyeon

Culinary Explorer
Hey foodies! I'm thrilled to share one of my family's go-to recipes that never fails to impress: Pork and Egg Stir-Fry. It's a delicious and easy-to-make dish that's perfect for any meal of the day. Let's get cooking!
Ingredients:
  • 1 lb pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
  • 4 large eggs
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
  • 1 tablespoon sesame oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1-inch piece of ginger, minced
  • 1 onion, sliced
  • 1 bell pepper, sliced
  • 2 cups mixed vegetables (such as broccoli, carrots, and snap peas)
  • 2 tablespoons cooking oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Cooked rice or noodles, for serving
Instructions:
  1. Start by marinating the pork slices. In a bowl, mix together 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, minced garlic, and minced ginger. Add the sliced pork to the marinade, making sure each piece is coated. Let it marinate for at least 20 minutes.
  2. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs with the remaining tablespoon of soy sauce and a pinch of salt and pepper.
  3. Heat one tablespoon of cooking oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Pour in the beaten eggs and scramble them until they are fully cooked. Transfer the scrambled eggs to a plate and set aside.
  4. In the same skillet or wok, add another tablespoon of cooking oil. Add the marinated pork slices and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, or until they are cooked through and slightly caramelized. Remove the pork from the skillet and set aside.
  5. Add the sliced onion, bell pepper, and mixed vegetables to the skillet. Stir-fry for 5-6 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
  6. Return the cooked pork and scrambled eggs to the skillet. Add the oyster sauce and sesame oil, stirring well to combine. Cook for another 2-3 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld together.
  7. Taste the stir-fry and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper if needed.
  8. Serve the pork and egg stir-fry hot over cooked rice or noodles. Garnish with sliced green onions or toasted sesame seeds if desired. Enjoy this flavorful and satisfying dish with your loved ones!
    1712385153546.jpeg
I hope you give this recipe a try and let me know how it turns out for you. Feel free to share your own favorite stir-fry variations or any tips and tricks you have for making the perfect pork and egg stir-fry. Let's swap recipes and inspire each other in the kitchen!

I love it how healthy this breakfast is. Will try this because I'm trying to lessen eating preservative food 🤩😋

This recipe looks mouthwatering! I appreciate how simple yet flavorful the ingredients are. I bet the combination of tender pork and eggs with the savory sauce is just divine. Can't wait to whip this up for a quick and delicious weeknight dinner!

Back